Complaint Review: Georggin Law

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: Montielle — Corona California
Georggin Law
560 Carlsbad Village Dr. Ste 204 Carlsbad, California USA

Georggin Law AKA Ernest G. Georggin Esq, Eric Phillips Scammed and Ripped Off by Georggin Law Carlsbad California

*Consumer Comment: How to expose Eric Phillips, Kylene Stemmons, Ernest Georggin and Georggin Law

I retained the Georggin Law firm after they guaranteed me my lender Chase Mortgage Bank ripped me off in the course of a short sale.  How could I have known the firm would follow suit?  I paid the firm more than $3500 one year ago and they never filed a case on my behalf.  Stall tactic after stall tactic was used when they routinely stated they were "working on the case."  They have done nothing more than run my credit and ruin my faith in contracts and attorneys.

They made promises and stated they would file in Small Claims Court so the matter would be handled expeditiously.  One year doesn't qualify as expeditious.  Now that their phone is disconnected, I don't have to keep calling and leaving messages on a system that is never manned by a person.  They stopped returning my calls a couple of months ago so I knew there was big trouble.

I began investigating the firm and learned that many people are posting statements on Yelp.com about being scammed by the firm.  The words "Class Action" come to mind, but I want to be sure to get what I paid into it and something extra for the damages I incurred.  I turned in everything they requested and they have not done a single thing.  It's a scam, and someone should represent "the people" in this matter.

To date, I have tried to contact them to officially discharge them from representing me in the matter, but they

• don't answer the phone
  • don't return calls
  • apparently no longer have employees
  • don't respond to faxes
  • don't respond to emails
  • apparently are no longer at their last address because even the US Postal Service hasn't reached them for a signature on my package I sent.

I filed an official complaint with the California State Bar this week.  I just left a telephone message for someone who may be an FBI agent investigting the practices of the firm.  One of the most disheartening things is that he is still an "active" attorney in the state of California.

If the State Bar can't assist with returning my fees, I will ignore the clauses in my contract that bind me to "mediation and arbitration" because you can't do either without the other party.  I will follow up with the State Bar next week before I file in Small Claims court.  I just pray my work is not futile.  I can only imagine how many people are standing in line to be reimbursed by this Ripoff Attorney.

Hoping to soon hear about "The People" vs. Georggin Law, Ernest G. Georggin Esq, Eric Phillips

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georggin-Law/Carlsbad-California-92008/Georggin-Law-AKA-Ernest-G-Georggin-Esq-Eric-Phillips-Scammed-and-Ripped-Off-by-Georggin-1063235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georggin Law

How to expose Eric Phillips, Kylene Stemmons, Ernest Georggin and Georggin Law

AUTHOR: Georggin law victim - ()

I have been scammed by Eric Phillips and the team at Georggin law.  They took my money over 1 year ago and did absolutely

Nothing that was in our contract.  I have been in touch with Mari Payton at San Diego channel 7. She is looking for victims to interview regarding this law firm.  Please take the time to contact Mari Payton at

Mari Payton