reflects
  • Report: #286800

Complaint Review: Georgia Department Of Labor

Thank You

Read how Ripoff Report saves consumers millions.

  • Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 16, 2010

  • Reported By:Phenix city Alabama
Georgia Department Of Labor
2943 North Druid Hills Road Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Georgia Department Of Labor Former employer did not provide proof that it was my fault for the termination & I still got denied unemployment benefits Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: Why bother looking for a job or getting one they will just screw you file false complaints other employees harassing you or If you get hurt on the job people should fight for their rights

*Consumer Comment: They are not efficient

*Author of original report: Georgia attorneys suck to they mess up your case

*Consumer Comment: Wait, Charles may be on to something . . .

*Author of original report: John don't care about the victims

*Author of original report: Don't give me this bull

*Author of original report: Don't give me this bull

*Author of original report: Don't give me this bull

*Consumer Comment: Charles

*Consumer Comment: And yet, you are the PROVEN liar and fraud. YOU are NOT your mommy. YOU were not there.

*Author of original report: This Is why lying employers get away with lying

*Consumer Comment: Right

*Consumer Comment: Why the need to bump this fraudulent report deadbeat?

*Author of original report: This Is why liars get away with this

*Author of original report: Board of reviews always believe the employers

*Consumer Comment: ENOUGH

*Author of original report: The unemployment office does not consider anything the employee says

*Author of original report: Employers who wrongfully fire employees

*Author of original report: Georgia unemployment office always rules for the employer

*Author of original report: Time to fight back agaisnt injustice

*Author of original report: unemployment office Is violating employee civil rights

*Consumer Comment: Now, now John

*Consumer Comment: You've never had a career. Sitting home stealing from us taxpayers is nto a career.

*Author of original report: Must be nice having this type of ruining innocent peoples careers

*Author of original report: unemployment office ruins innocent peoples careers

*Author of original report: Board of reviews does not treat employees fairly

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: update

*Consumer Comment: Seriously, enough with your lies and provide the proof.

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: Employers know how to beat the system

*Author of original report: John is agaisnt fairness agaisnt employees rights

*Consumer Comment: But who cares

*Author of original report: I hope there christmas and holidays are runied

*Author of original report: I have reported how unfair the hearing officer was and the board of reviews

*Author of original report: crooked & corrupt

*Author of original report: To patrick

*Author of original report: Employers have obey the laws to

*Author of original report: Employers have obey the laws to

*Author of original report: Employers have obey the laws to

*Author of original report: Employers have obey the laws to

*Consumer Comment: Oops, you did it again.

*Author of original report: This is why employers get away with lying

*Consumer Comment: Dodged the question again.

*Author of original report: update

*Consumer Comment: Are you really this retarded?

*Author of original report: To robert

*Author of original report: My story is straight

*Consumer Comment: Yet more lies and racism.

*Consumer Comment: Keep your story straight

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: update

*Consumer Comment: That's right

*Consumer Comment: You blow alright

*Author of original report: I have a right to wistleblow

*Author of original report: To patrick

*Consumer Comment: Question for Charles

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: To robert

*Consumer Comment: Interesting Comment..

*Author of original report: To robert

*Consumer Comment: Grow up Charles

*Author of original report: Board of review denied for reconsideration

*Author of original report: Liar's never prevail

*Author of original report: The clinic said they would prevail

*Author of original report: The hearing officer is suppose to be fair

*Author of original report: The hearing officer is suppose to be fair

What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

If you think that you will get any kind of fairness from the georgia department of labor, board of review judical branch, when you appeal a denial of your unemployment you can just forget about it. If you point out any flaws to the board about the employers statements they will not listen to you even if you had not done anything wrong to be fired from your job all they have they will
not listen to your side of the story, the problem is they do not want to pay out any money so my mother has to appeal her case to superior court because the board of review will deny your appeals all the time.

So the best thing is appeal it superior court is the best & might help you win because you will not win with the board of reviews, they will deny your request for
reconsideration if you point out any flaws from the employer they will lie about you to just deny your appeal nobody can win with the board of review,

i just had to bring this out @ how the board of review treats people in unemployment cases they violate peoples civil rights they do not treat you fair, even if you had not done anything wrong to be fired they will still deny
your unemployment & deny your appeal so the best thing is just bypass the board of review & appeal to superior court, sense it is a waste of time to be considered from the board of review they will make you feel small & not listen to your side of the story & deny your claim all the way like how they have treated my mother!. Also, my mother didn't get wrote up for what the employer told the unemployment office, so my mother has to appeal the
decision. My, mother didn't do anything wrong she had this job for 8 months.

Also, my mother got injured on the job, & had to file a workmans comp. claim & I believe they retaliated agaisn her. It, is amazing how employers can lie about u to the unemployment office to keep u from getting unemployment, & screw with your life & here is nothing we can do about it.

My, mother is going to file an appeal & will make a complaint with the eeoc for discrinmantion the person was black who made the decision regarding my mothers unemployment.

Charles
Phenix city, Alabama
U.S.A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-Department-Of-Labor/Atlanta-Georgia/Georgia-Department-Of-Labor-Former-employer-did-not-provide-proof-that-it-was-my-fault-for-286800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia Department Of Labor

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
REBUTTALS & REPLIES:
2Author 69Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals

#1 Author of original report

Why bother looking for a job or getting one they will just screw you file false complaints other employees harassing you or If you get hurt on the job people should fight for their rights

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

Why bother looking for a job or getting one they will just screw you file false complaints other employees harassing you or If you get hurt on the job people should fight for their rights.

People already had a job but go screwed,  because the employer didn't like them.  They file false complaints agaisnt you.  Everything Is just backwards.

Respond to this report!
What's this?

#2 Consumer Comment

They are not efficient

AUTHOR: seanpk - (United States of America)

The Ga. Dept. of Labor is not efficient in any way.

I filed with them in Jan. and it has been a nightmare. I have sent 5 letter telling them they have the wrong employer and they will not listen to me. I had the hearing and told them again the hearing officer said ok and proceeded to deny my claim with the wrong employer. I just sent the appeal in and had some lady down there compare the dates and she said I think we got the wrong employer after 3 months they got it. I still do not know how this will turn out.. But I promise you the GA. Department of Labor is straight up incompetent.

If I ran a business like these fools run their office it would not be open long. This is the most racist group of incompetent people to ever work in a government office.

I do not know what happen to this guy, I did not feel like reading all that crap about his mom but I promise you GDOL is anything but fair these people could give a crap about you are anyone else especially if you are not the right ethnicity.

Respond to this report!
What's this?

#3 Author of original report

Georgia attorneys suck to they mess up your case

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

The attorneys In georgia also suck.  They don't want to work hard for you,  or work hard to get money fighting for your rights. 


I think they all work togather.  To screw us & ruin our lives.

Respond to this report!
What's this?

#4 Consumer Comment

Wait, Charles may be on to something . . .

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

I have recently had experience with this in Georgia and I think while Charles may have gotten lost in the emotional aspect of what happened to his mother, he may have a valid point about the Fair Hearing Officer and the process.

I found this site while looking into how to file a complaint about an inept Hearing Officer with the GA Department of Labor. I am going through this process with my brother.

To get some things squared away now; 1) although it happened with my brother, I was at the Fair Hearing and saw and heard the Fair Hearing officer first hand, 2) my brother is not computer savvy and doesn't go on the internet hence my looking into this for him, and 3) the First Amendment gives me the right to comment.

After the company opted to fight him getting unemployment, I went with my brother to the Fair Hearing to be his representative. Although, the Appeals handbook clearly states he can have a representative, the Fair Hearing Officer told me point blank I could not say anything or attempt to help him in any way.

He was supposed to have broken a rule that didn't exist. Even though the employer admitted my brother was never told about the alledged rule and it had never be enforced before, the Fair Hearing Officer denied him unemployment benefits. We took the appeal to the next level - the Board.

The Board saw my brother's due process rights were violated and bumped the case back down to the same Hearing Officer of all people. Upon the case being returned to the Fair Hearing level and this same Hearing Officer, my brother obtained Counsel from the local Legal Aid office.

This attorney represented him in the second Fair Hearing. Even with the attorney there, the Hearing Officer didn't follow the law and was obviously biased for the employer. Of couse, the attorney took a firm stand regarding this and my brother will take this to Superior Court if necessary.

From what I understand from the attorney, this Hearing Officer has a long history of getting cases bumped back from the Board because she doesn't follow the law. Why does the Board continue to allow a Hearing Officer stay in this job if she doesn't know her job, or she chooses not to follow the rules of her job violating the rights of the complaintant?

While we are waiting on the Hearing Officer's decision, I am preparing to see what can be done about getting this Hearing Officer investigated. She is supposed to be a "FAIR" Hearing Officer of the State protecting folks from unscrupulous employers, not a party to the unscrupulousness. Thats called malfeasance. And it is the most vunerable that have been affected.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#5 Author of original report

John don't care about the victims

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

John don't care about the victims. Yes I am a victim, but he don't really care for the victims on this site.

He says the victims are lying & being a fraud. People really need not to listen to his bull, he accuses victims of lying on this site.

I don't listen to him he Is the liar.

And john Is the one who Is attacking me, I am the victim regardless with what he says or what anyone else says.

He Is sent here to cause victims more problems.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#6 Author of original report

Don't give me this bull

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Don't give me this bull. Employers do lie I know they lied In this case.

Employers are good @ lying they do It all the time. They are used to lying & screwing with employee lives.

Once In a blue moon the unemployment office, catches the employer In a lie but It doesn't happen all the time.

The employer or employees doesn't like It when the unemployment office catches them In a lie.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#7 Author of original report

Don't give me this bull

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Don't give me this bull. Employers do lie I know they lied In this case.

Employers are good @ lying they do It all the time. They are used to lying & screwing with employee lives.

Once In a blue moon the unemployment office, catches the employer In a lie but It doesn't happen all the time.

The employer or employees doesn't like It when the unemployment office catches them In a lie.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#8 Author of original report

Don't give me this bull

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Don't give me this bull. Employers do lie I know they lied In this case.

Employers are good @ lying they do It all the time. They are used to lying & screwing with employee lives.

Once In a blue moon the unemployment office, catches the employer In a lie but It doesn't happen all the time.

The employer or employees doesn't like It when the unemployment office catches them In a lie.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#9 Consumer Comment

Charles

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (U.S.A.)

Do you honestly believe that ANYONE cares ????? You have no clue as to how the real world works. You live in your little fantasy world. Scram, fool. We are tired of your moaning, whining and lies.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#10 Consumer Comment

And yet, you are the PROVEN liar and fraud. YOU are NOT your mommy. YOU were not there.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

'This Is why lying employers get away with lying about employees.'

>> And yet you are the proven liar. Why do you keep pretending to be your mommy and know what happened when you weren;t even there? Why do you insist on lying all the time?

'I am getting sick of It.'

>> And yet you do it repeatedly on a daily basis.

'Employers do not have the right to flat out lie about you, or to file false complaints to ruin your career.'

>> And yet you wouldn't know anything about this as you have not ever had a job nor were you there when your mommy was found incompetent to do the job she was suppose to do. Pretending to know as you do is fraud.


'Then people on this site try to cover up things buy attacking you.'

>> Nothing to 'cover up'. You are a lying fraud plain and simple and it has been proven with your very own words.


'Employers do not have the right to purposely ruin your career buy telling flat out lies about you, then they cover up there lies.'

>> And why do you keep repeating your lies? It is not going to make them come true.


'Employers lie so much, It must be hard to keep up with there lies.'

>> Why do you steal other people's lies and try to use them as your own? You are the proven liar and it has also been proven that you can not keep up with your own lies.

'Because sooner or later'

>> What?

'Once In a blue moon the unemployment office, catches the employer In there lies.'

>> I am sure they might if an employer were to actually lie. But, you have nothing to worry about there as you refuse to go get a job and continue to steal our tacx money.

'And gives unemployment to the employee.'

>> I have never had any problem ever collecting unemployment the 2 times that I had to. Why do you insist on lying all the time?

'But It doesn't happen all the time, that the unemployment office catches the employer or employees In one of there lies.'

>> No, it doesn't really ever happen that an employer actually lies. It is those that don't get what they want to lie about the unemployment office as you have proven. Why do you feel you are entitled to unemployment when you have never had a job?


- How can you have any credit card at all if you have no money like you claim in all the collection reports you crap in?
- How can you afford a computer to perpetrate your fraud with if you have no money like you claim in the collection reports you pollute?
- How can you afford an internet connection to perpetrate your fraud if you allegedly have no money as you claim?
- How can you afford an attorney for all these alleged lawsuits you claim to be filing if you have no money like you claim?
- Why did you get a cellphone you knew you couldn't afford when you have no money as you claim?
- Why haven't you paid the people you have owed money to for a long time?
- How can you afford a vehicle to go out and cause accidents in if you allegedly have no money?
- How can you afford the exorbitant insurance from the accidents you cause in the vehicle you shouldn't be able to afford if you have no money as you claim in the collection report?
- How can you be buying your panties and dresses off QVC if you have no money?
- When are you going to apologize for lying to Steve as was proven about allegedly not being on some sort of meds? Or are you not on meds? Which is the lie?
- When are you finally going to leave us like you promised in your fraudulent schneider report so that isn't also one of your many lies?
- When are you finally going to answer the legitimate questions asked of you?
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#11 Author of original report

This Is why lying employers get away with lying

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

This Is why lying employers get away with lying about employees. I am getting sick of It. Employers do not have the right to flat out lie about you, or to file false complaints to ruin your career.


Then people on this site try to cover up things buy attacking you.


Employers do not have the right to purposely ruin your career buy telling flat out lies about you, then they cover up there lies.


Employers lie so much, It must be hard to keep up with there lies. Because sooner or later

Once In a blue moon the unemployment office, catches the employer In there lies. And gives unemployment to the employee.

But It doesn't happen all the time, that the unemployment office catches the employer or employees In one of there lies.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#12 Consumer Comment

Right

AUTHOR: SocratesAL - (U.S.A.)

John is exactly right, Chuckie. Now stop posting as your mommy and do something worthwhile for a change - like throwing your computer off the roof of your house and watch it burst into a million pieces ! Won't that be FUN ??
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#13 Consumer Comment

Why the need to bump this fraudulent report deadbeat?

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

So I can expose you some more?

'This Is why liars get away with this'

>> I can't believe you get away with it either but I'll just keep exposing you.

'This Is why lying employers get away with doing this to employees.'

>> And yet, you know nothing about this. Why do you make believe that you do?

'I don't care who doesn't believe me.'

>> And yet, you do. Why do you keep lying?

'This Is to the people who has insulted me & they do not even know me.'

>> And who is that? All the people that are exposing you?

- How can you have any credit card at all if you have no money like you claim in all the collection reports you crap in?
- How can you afford a computer to perpetrate your fraud with if you have no money like you claim in the collection reports you pollute?
- How can you afford an internet connection to perpetrate your fraud if you allegedly have no money as you claim?
- How can you afford an attorney for all these alleged lawsuits you claim to be filing if you have no money like you claim?
- Why did you get a cellphone you knew you couldn't afford when you have no money as you claim?
- Why haven't you paid the people you have owed money to for a long time?
- How can you afford a vehicle to go out and cause accidents in if you allegedly have no money?
- How can you afford the exorbitant insurance from the accidents you cause in the vehicle you shouldn't be able to afford if you have no money as you claim in the collection report?
- How can you be buying your panties and dresses off QVC if you have no money?
- When are you going to apologize for lying to Steve as was proven about allegedly not being on some sort of meds? Or are you not on meds? Which is the lie?
- When are you finally going to leave us like you promised in your fraudulent schneider report so that isn't also one of your many lies?
- When are you finally going to answer the legitimate questions asked of you?
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#14 Author of original report

This Is why liars get away with this

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

This Is why lying employers get away with doing this to employees. I don't care who doesn't believe me.

This Is to the people who has insulted me & they do not even know me.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#15 Author of original report

Board of reviews always believe the employers

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The georgia unemployment office, hearing officer & board of reviews all will get theres back from the many employees they have ruined. The board of reviews does not show any kind of fairness to the employee.

Employees are not treated fairly my mother was the only one who was fired the trouble makers kepted there jobs. The employer had them lie.

The nurse manager & 3 other employees, so my mother had no chance of winning. The hearing officer was prejudice did not consider anything, she only believed what the employer said.

The unemployment office Is just has guilty has the employer. The board of reivews are messing with peoples lives familes & there careers.

The board of reviews does not consider anything employees say, the employers does a good job In lying. In the georgia handbook It states the employer has to provide proof.

This case they didn't & the unemployment office didn't catch there lies. My mother has won two unemployment & didn't have to appeal to the board of reviews.

Fact Is employees are not treated fairly the board of always believes the employers, & the hearing officer.

You just don't lie to screw up an innocent employees job, & the people here can say my mother was a crappy employee all they feel like. They don't know anything.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#16 Consumer Comment

ENOUGH

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Poor mommy can't make her own posts so she has her out of work, egomaniac son do it for her
GROW UP CHARLES
and the icing on the cake - You voted for a man who is half black
Now who is the hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#17 Author of original report

The unemployment office does not consider anything the employee says

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The unemployment office did not consider anything my mother said about what happend. Fact Is they did not provide any proof what they accused my mother of doing wrong.

My mother was the only 1 fired & the rest of the employees kepted there jobs, my mother Is also going to file complaints agaisnt the other employees.

The employer & everyone was In on it trying to get my mother fired, & they succeeded.

Fact Is the hearing officer & the board of reviews does not consider anything the employees says they always rule In favor of the employer.

My mother had to do all the work In the office while the other employees didn't do there jobs and then It caused her to hurt her hand then they fired her for no reason.

There Is something very wrong In the georgia unemployment office why they couldn't catch any of the employers lies or the other employees. They all lied & they prevailed which they said they always do.

There Is something wrong why the employees are treated so unfairly with the georgia unemployment office, they are messing with peoples lives here!.

And there Is nothing we can do about that.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#18 Author of original report

Employers who wrongfully fire employees

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

This Is clearly wrongful terminantion & my mother can prove It. The employer can be held libel for wrongful terminantion.

And the hearing officer & board of review who rule for employers without them providing any evidence should be held. The employee Is fighting agaisnt 8or more people that Is why employees can't win.

This was a great injustice done to my mother there was no need for them to fire my mother so my mother can sue the employer for wrongful terminantion.

They didn't provide any evidence the employer had 3 other employees to lie, they are the trouble making employees & they still have there jobs.

My mother was agaisnt 8 or more and she was just 1 person, the board of reviews accused my mother of prolonging the hearing she has the right to defend herself agaisnt there lies.

They know they all lied the hearing officer was prejudice, the board of reviews Is just as guilty for abusing employee rights buy automactic ruling infavor for the employer.

My mother Is suing them for wrongful terminantion there was no need for them to fire my mother.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#19 Author of original report

Georgia unemployment office always rules for the employer

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

People don't need to bother to appeal there decision. Because the hearing officer or the board of review people because they always rule for the employer.

Even If the employer has no evidence they still rule In favor of the employer, there Is something going on up there why employees can't be treated fairly.

There Is nothing but hearsay evidence from the employer & the lying withnesses, they have no proof to back up there claims they just did not like my mother so they fired her for no reason.

Even If where you work caused you to have an accident on the job & you file a workers comp claim they fire you, I hate them they know they lied about my mother.

I believe this was also a race issue because, the black workers told my mother they have been working there for years without being fired.

But all the white people have gotten fired. There Is also a white racist that works there to they are married to a black person, so nurse manager also helps In getting white people fired.

Everytime my mother has to work with black people she Is the one who always ends up getting fired while they still get to work.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#20 Author of original report

Time to fight back agaisnt injustice

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Time to fight back agaisnt injustice. This was a great injustice done. But I will continue to expose the lies from the unemployment office & how the employer lied to justice!.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#21 Author of original report

unemployment office Is violating employee civil rights

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The unemployment office Is violating employee civil rights. The employer did not provide any proof of what my mother did wrong. The employer told a completely different story what they told my mother.

The employer contradicted themselves many times every employee does not win with the board of reviews even the innocent employees. I finally had It with what the unemployment office done.

My mother won unemployment twice In 2005 & 2006 & lost to the board of review board members that Is why I wrote my complaint to expose how the board of review people unfairly treats employees.

They are all In It togather to ruin innocent employees careers In the unemployment office the board of reviews does not consider anything the employee has to say or to defend themselves.

The employer automatic wins like they said they will If they have to terminate anybody my mother said during orientation they said they always will prevail.

Looks like they got away with ruining another persons innocent career, other people are to scared to speak out who have been done wrong buy these people.

But I am not scared to exposing them.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#22 Consumer Comment

Now, now John

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Of course Charles has car insurance.

He needs it to travel over to Columbus, GA to spend his SSI in the strip-clubs.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#23 Consumer Comment

You've never had a career. Sitting home stealing from us taxpayers is nto a career.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

And since you never did, you can not comment about it.
What your title should read is 'It is nice living for free in someone else's house, using a cell phone for free and welching on the contract, stealing the taxpayers money and oxygen are the easiest things in life to do.'
All hail Faron, Stacey, and Anonymous from Iowa.
for they are wise. That makes 4 that agree with me and '0' for you. Take the hint and beat it.
Seems there are many more and rising that agree with me battling your fraud than do you deadbeat.
What's the matter deadbeat, you got caught in yet another lie from the Walmart thread you crap in by saying that no one agrees with me yet here are 2 that clearly do.

Yes, you have been exposed again for the liar you are..

'John strikes again'

--Yes, exposing lies and fraud at every turn.

'I don't have to provide any proof to you or anybody else on this site, so your insulting name calling doesn't bother me.'

--Well, yeah you do just as I have optroven you to be the fraudulent liar you are.

'I don't care If you don't believe me or anyone else one this site.'

--Well, yeah you do as you keep crying over and over again. And there are many others that I do agree with on this site, what has that got to do with you and your fraud and lies?

'Bad businesses love you john cause you protect them.'

--Another bullshit statement pulled out of your ass. POST PROOF.

'When ever I have a problem I will make a complaint & you can say my complaints are fraudlent If you don't believe me I don't care I know the truth & that Is all that matters.'

--But no one wants to hear that just because you don't get your way, you can rail against anybody/any company. You being a fdeabeat is not a ripoff by any company/person. And since you think you know the truth, then just sit in your bedroom and keep telling it to your teddybear.


'Its how john speaks to me why I will not answer him'

--I have never spoken to you in my life. Stop lying.

'All john wants Is an arguement.'

--Why are you again stealing my lines? you really can't think for yourself can you. Again, anmother bullshit line from you. POST PROOF.

'The reason why I will not answer him because of the way he speaks to me name calling, inults, calling me a liar a person he don't even know.'

--No, the reason you CAN'T answer is that you would then have to admit to being a lying fraud out for attention. I KNOW you Are a liar as what you post on this site is all lies. When are you going to leave like you promised in your fraudulent schneider thread? Since you are still here, that was also a lie.

'He just follows consumers around on this site getting them into arguements.'

--More bullsh*t statements. POST PROOF.

You admit you haven't worked in over 2 years. That is called NOT WORKING. So where do you get your alleged money deadbeat? As Striderq has also stated, answer the questions.

What would you have insurance on?

You certainly can't afford a car just as you can't afford to pay your bills as you have stated clearly in many threads on this site. You certainly can't have a license as you clearly do not know the rules of the road as reported by you clearly on this site. You can't have a job as no one will hire you as pointed out by Striderq and many others so how can you have a bank account?

You don't spell fraud: c-o-m-m-e-n-t

Deadbeats don't have bank accounts.

Which lie is it:
1) You allegedly have a bank account and refuse to pay those you owe
2) You have no money as your excuse in the collection threads and just beat people out of services anyway?

One of these HAS to be a lie. Though not surprising.

Still waiting for a mod from this site to post why people are being censored yet this shitbag gets to crap up the site with his fraudulent nonsense. Why was my post removed from this thread yet you allegedly can't remove fraudulent complaints like his and others. Are you actually trying to extort money from these companies like you are accused of. Perhaps more companies need to know the truth about what goes on here.
ConsumerComment
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#24 Author of original report

Must be nice having this type of ruining innocent peoples careers

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

It must be nice being a board of review you get to screw innocent peoples careers, not its not nice to ruin innocent peoples careers. The unemployment office & board of reviews should be punished.


They both should be punished for lying, misconduct & abuse of power they should get rid of the current people working In the unemployment office & the board of review members.

And get people who would treat employees fairly, & the rules need to be changed. If the employer can't provide proof what they are accusing the employee of.

If the employee cannot provide proof what they are accusing the employee of then the unemployment office should not consider anything they say.

If the unemployment office does this then employees will not have to worrying about appealing to the board of reviews sense they deny employees anyways.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#25 Author of original report

unemployment office ruins innocent peoples careers

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Its almost impossible to hold a job these days. Why cause the unemployment office board of reviews ruin innocent peoples careers & should be held accountable for there actions.

They have no right to ruin innocent people careers If the employer did not provide proof. The board of review people need to lose there jobs because they do not treat employees fairly.

The board of review people are allowed to screw with peoples careers.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#26 Author of original report

Board of reviews does not treat employees fairly

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The board of reviews does not treat people fairly. My mother won unemployment twice & lost twice, because she appealed It to the board of reviews.

They don't listen to the employees side of the story I could not just ignore this any longer & I am exposing them for the frauds that they are.

They are allowed to screw & ruin peoples lives because they believe whatever the employer says, they said well the employer says It happend then It must be true.

I am just sick of there lies & unfairness, & It has to be brought out!.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#27 Author of original report

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

This has to deal with racism. Because whenever my mother has problem with her jobs Its because of black people. The black people @ her last job had been there for years without getting terminated & they are the ones that slack off.

They know they have lied black people always get to keep there jobs while white people wrongfully get terminated, you can forget about having a fair hearing In the unemployment office.

My mother has won unemployment 2 times & lost 2 times. That Is because there Is black people making decisions regarding who gets unemployment & who doesn't. This all has to do with racism.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#28 Author of original report

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Why are you protecting these employers & bad businesses. Employees don't matter do they? employers trample on employees & just because the job belongs to them they can do whatever they want even lie about innocent employees.

Why did they have to terminate my mother when they where other employees who didn't do there jobs why do they always pick on my mother because she Is good @ her job & they can't stand It.

I am getting tired of it the employer contradicted themselves many times & the unemployment office couldn't catch that, my mother has got a lawyer & Is suing her last employer for wrongful termination.

She Is not letting them get away with It this time & she Is prepared to take the personall attacks & lies from them & there lawyer, they done messed with the wrong person this time.

She will also sue them for slander to lee & john they opened themselves to this lawsuit when they fired my mother for nothing. My mother doesn't have to worry about paying the lawyer when my mother wins the settlement that Is when they get there money.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#29 Consumer Comment

Seriously, enough with your lies and provide the proof.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You still have not provided one shred of proof to your accusations while I have clearly proven mine. Stop up or shut up. When are you going to finally leave like you promised in your fraudulent schneider complaint? Why do you keep repeating yourself in numerous responses to yourself? Why do you have so many usernames to lie to every?


Interesting

people who expose fraud are censored but this jackass can post whatever fraudulent drivel he wants and nothing is done about that.

'John is agaisnt employee rights'

--Proof please.

'John is agaisnt employee rights. It does not matter If I was there or not I know they lied I do not believe the employer or the other employees.'

--It absolutely DOES matter as what ever you post is hearsay and a lie as you make it seem as you were there when you were not.

'John Is the one who bullies people on rip-off report.'

--POST PROOF PLEASE AS I HAVE ASKED MANY, MANY TIMES.

'We should be able to sue for every negative thing that is said about us on rip-off report I want put up with john bullying me so his attacks agaisnt me gets worse & he tries to slander me more.'

--Go ahead but this will certainly bite you in the ass when the companies/people you fraudulently complain about go after you. My posting the truth about you and your lies/racist remarks/fraudulent reports is truth thus not slander. YOU are lying and slandering many people and companies because you don't get what you want.

'Hey john or who ever you are it does not matter If I was not there I do not believe the employer or there lies.'

--Again , why do you keep repeating the same thing over and over? It doesn't not make your garbage any more truthful. I am not you that has to post under many different names to make believe I know what I am talking about like you do. It being there absolutely does matter....see above proof.

'I have asked you many times to stop posting to me I have not done anything to you.'

--So what. Many have asked you to leave and stop posting your garbage lies yet you won't. I will keep exposing you and your lies.

'You have not suceeded in trying to runing me.'

--I don't have to. You succeed in doing that yourself with your own lies. Every time I ask for proof of your fraudulent accusations, and you don't provide it because you can't, is a victory once again for me in educating the readers about your crap.

'All you do is bully me & other consumers on this site. You need to stop crapping in consumer complaints. I have not done anything wrong.'

--POST PROOF PLEASE as I have asked many times for this. Just because you write it does not mean it's true - especially coming from you as I have proven time and time again. You need to stop stealing my lines, our oxygen, and our tax money deadbeat. You do everything wrong which is why you can't get a simple job of licking toilets clean. You know absolutely NOTHING about how anything works and need to stop lying and trying to tell people that you do.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#30 Author of original report

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The employer did not provide any proof that my mother did anything wrong. My mother said before she begin working there the employer said If they had to terminate they would prevail.

Which means they would always win unemployment cases even If what they said was not the truth. Why did It have to be my mother they terminated, the employer contradicted themselves many times & the unemployment office didn't catch that.

Why do they always pick on my mother for the other employees could goof off & not do there jobs then they terminate an innocent person. I was present when they called my mother & she did not screem or yell or raise her voice while she was talking to them.

But I cannot be a withness, the other 3 employees who lied still have there jobs they where the trouble makers my mother said why do they get to keep there jobs. There Is something unlawfully going on In that work place.

Because why would they terminate an innocent person If they where doing things they are not suppose to be doing, mabye once they get a lawsuit slapped on them they would learn not to be mean to employees.

Why couldn't they leave me mother alone so she could do her job she said the other employees harassed her & then she gets terminated, the unemployment office didn't catch any of the lies.

Then the employer said that any employee could sign the flow sheet but my mother did document & sign the patients medical record this all had to do with the workers compensation claim Is when all this mess started.

Know an innocent person got terminated while the trouble making employees gets to keep there jobs.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#31 Author of original report

Employers know how to beat the system

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Employers know how to beat the system. They are experinced In lying about employees I have looked @ the employers statement & he had contradicted himself what he told the unemployment office & the 3 withnesses.

My mother also got him & the 3 withnesses In alot of lies It Is on them to provide proof of what they accused my mother of doing wrong they didn't. My mother has always filled out patients medical record properly & has never been accused of this.

I caught there lies to when I read the hearing transcript I was present when my mother was talking to them they said she was yelling & screeming @ them & threaten to sue them.

They forget my mother has other people @ home when they accuse her of screaming @ them & raising her voice when they think they are so smart when they are telling these lies to the unemployment office.

But I am not allowed to testify or be my mothers withness to there lies. They also told another lie that my mother disrupted the whole place & disturbing the patients well If that was true why didn't they send her home another lie.

They have lied so much Its not even funny. I was present when they called my mother being ugly towards her they forget other people are @ home but they are so stupid & they got away with there lies.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#32 Author of original report

John is agaisnt fairness agaisnt employees rights

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

John is agaisnt fairness for consumers & employee rights. Its ok for the board of review people to treat people wrong & lie about them. Its time for employees & consumers to take matters into our own hands.

Its time to quit letting people who are in power like the board of reviews from abusing there power & treating employees unfairly, just because the employer says the did something wrong doesn't make it true.


Why do you think john is giving me such a hardtime along with other people on this site, they think they can abuse you & make up things about you.

No its no all right for the board of review to treat anyone wrong & ruin peoples lives, the employer did not provide any evidence to what they where accusing my mother of.

So how can the unemployment office say my mother didn't fill out a patients medical record properly this was just a made up lie, because my mother had gotten hurt on the job.

You know how it is employers don't like it when you get hurt on the job, the board of reviews & the unemployment office are crooked & corrupt.

I could careless what john says about me he is just trying to get people agaisnt me, well I don't care who is agaisnt me.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#33 Consumer Comment

But who cares

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

as this is yet another fraudulent report due to the fact that YOU WERE NOT THERE. So, this is merely hearsay at best. It certainly wouldn't hold up in a court of law and it's pretty funny that you are the only one, once again, complaining about them.
I'm am STILL waiting for the proof of the alleged lies I have posted about other people to prove that you are not the liar you are.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#34 Author of original report

I hope there christmas and holidays are runied

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I hope the employers & the other employees who lied about my mother I hope there christmas and holidays are ruined. This was sad for them to do this around the holidays.

The employer & the 3 employees the hearing officer wanted to ruin christmas, but they will get theres back I hope there holidays get ruin. I hope one day it will be exposed how wrong they treat employees.

I am sure they are some employees they have really screwed & are homeless right know, I have already exposed what the unemployment office does to people.

But I am willing to go futher to expose for who they really are & how they screw with peoples lives, & how they believe the employer when they didn't provide any proof of what they are accusing the employee of.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#35 Author of original report

I have reported how unfair the hearing officer was and the board of reviews

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I have reported how unfair the hearing officer was and the board of reviews. I have reported the wrong they did to my mother, I believe there is corruption going on with the unemployment office.

But I have this site to tell my side of the story, I believe the board of reviews treats employees unfair & does every employee wrong. I know they are laughing @ us & other people.

But @ the end we will have the last laugh, how can they get away with treating people unfairly & lying about them.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#36 Author of original report

crooked & corrupt

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The georgia department of labor is crooked & corrupt. Because how can the unemployment office agree with the employer that my mother failed to document a patients medical record.

The employer did not provide the document to the unemployment office, so how can they say my mother failed to doucment a patients medical record.

The employer got 3 withnesses who worked in the office with my mother to lie & make up stuff during the hearing, there is something very wrong how can the unemployment office say my mother failed to sign a patients medical record.

Don't worry they will pay for what they done the employer who lied, & the unemployment office, you can bet when they fire an innocent person they will get it back.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#37 Author of original report

To patrick

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

What the other side said was just heresay, I already know they lied because they did not produce the document they saidn my mother fail to sign.

My mother always documented a patients medical record if you are wrongfully hurt on the job they have to pay you workmens comp, but instead they fired my mother made up this bogus lie saying she failed to document a patients medical record.

Also patrick how can the unemployment office say my mother failed to fill out a patients medical record when the employer did not send the document to them?.

They are treating people unfairly in the unemployment office like the board of review. The board of reviews always believes the employer even if the employee has not done anything wrong to get fired.

My mother has won unemployment 3 times in georgia but if anything has to go before, the board of review the employee loses. This is how the employee gets screwed.


The reason why mother won the other 3 times was because the employer did not provide any proof what they where accusing her of, & it didn't have to go to the board of reviews cause my mother won the first time & did not have to appeal it.

But there is something wrong in this new situation, I just want to help other people who are in this situation.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#38 Author of original report

Employers have obey the laws to

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Employers have to obey the laws to, if you did not cause the injury on the job but some how they are allowed to get away with terminanting you & not paying you even if you didn't cause the injury.

My mother got no money not from the worker's comp nothing, but my main complaint is the unemployment office is not treating people fairly. Its amazing black people can keep there jobs even if they do something wrong.

Of course bad employees can keep there jobs, the board of reviews are not treating people fairly in unemployment cases. They accused my mother of prolonging the hearing what are people suppose to do keep quiet.

My mother was just 1 person agaisnt 5 people, the hearing officer, employer, & the 3 withnesses who all planned this. So how was this being fair like the board of reviewed said, the hearing officer twisted my mother's words & was prejudiced.

I know I will not get nothing out of this but, buy reporting this experince this will help other people who have been screwed out of there unemployment, & a job.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#39 Author of original report

Employers have obey the laws to

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Employers have to obey the laws to, if you did not cause the injury on the job but some how they are allowed to get away with terminanting you & not paying you even if you didn't cause the injury.

My mother got no money not from the worker's comp nothing, but my main complaint is the unemployment office is not treating people fairly. Its amazing black people can keep there jobs even if they do something wrong.

Of course bad employees can keep there jobs, the board of reviews are not treating people fairly in unemployment cases. They accused my mother of prolonging the hearing what are people suppose to do keep quiet.

My mother was just 1 person agaisnt 5 people, the hearing officer, employer, & the 3 withnesses who all planned this. So how was this being fair like the board of reviewed said, the hearing officer twisted my mother's words & was prejudiced.

I know I will not get nothing out of this but, buy reporting this experince this will help other people who have been screwed out of there unemployment, & a job.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#40 Author of original report

Employers have obey the laws to

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Employers have to obey the laws to, if you did not cause the injury on the job but some how they are allowed to get away with terminanting you & not paying you even if you didn't cause the injury.

My mother got no money not from the worker's comp nothing, but my main complaint is the unemployment office is not treating people fairly. Its amazing black people can keep there jobs even if they do something wrong.

Of course bad employees can keep there jobs, the board of reviews are not treating people fairly in unemployment cases. They accused my mother of prolonging the hearing what are people suppose to do keep quiet.

My mother was just 1 person agaisnt 5 people, the hearing officer, employer, & the 3 withnesses who all planned this. So how was this being fair like the board of reviewed said, the hearing officer twisted my mother's words & was prejudiced.

I know I will not get nothing out of this but, buy reporting this experince this will help other people who have been screwed out of there unemployment, & a job.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#41 Author of original report

Employers have obey the laws to

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Employers have to obey the laws to, if you did not cause the injury on the job but some how they are allowed to get away with terminanting you & not paying you even if you didn't cause the injury.

My mother got no money not from the worker's comp nothing, but my main complaint is the unemployment office is not treating people fairly. Its amazing black people can keep there jobs even if they do something wrong.

Of course bad employees can keep there jobs, the board of reviews are not treating people fairly in unemployment cases. They accused my mother of prolonging the hearing what are people suppose to do keep quiet.

My mother was just 1 person agaisnt 5 people, the hearing officer, employer, & the 3 withnesses who all planned this. So how was this being fair like the board of reviewed said, the hearing officer twisted my mother's words & was prejudiced.

I know I will not get nothing out of this but, buy reporting this experince this will help other people who have been screwed out of there unemployment, & a job.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#42 Consumer Comment

Oops, you did it again.

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

Charles,

Once again you have failed to answer my simple question to you. Why are you posting reports for things that happened to your mother? Please answer this simple question. I will not stop asking until you answer. Or do I need to call your mother and ask her myself?
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#43 Author of original report

This is why employers get away with lying

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

This is why employers get away with lying, like I pointed out the black co-workers do not have this problem they told my mother they had been working there for years without being fired.

How can the unemployment office say my mother failed to sign a patients medical record with out first sending them a copy of it, they meant my mother wasn't going to get unemployment.

The board of review people said my mother had a fair hearing how she had no defense or nobody like the other side, then they accused her of prolonging the hearing what do they accept people to do keep quiet.

They are some liars in the unemployment office also I said before liars don't prevail well liars prevail these days. I am sure they are lots of other people the board of review has screwed over the years.

I am exposing them for the liars they are cause I am also sick of being screwed for no reason no wonder they are not going to cause us of being poor like they have everyone else.

A employer has to have proof of what they are accusing the employee of wrong doing the purden of proof is on them, of couse they can get other employees to lie like they did in my mothers case.

To cover there tracks.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#44 Consumer Comment

Dodged the question again.

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

Charles,

You failed to answer my simple question. Why are you posting this stuff instead of your mother? This did not happen to you, it happened to her (along with several other reports originally filed by "Kathy", which all turned out to be you too).

And the 'heresay' I spoke of was this report that you filed. All this happened to your mother. She told you her side of the story. You were not present at the unemployment hearing. Therefore, all evidence and statements you have provided here are classified as heresay.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#45 Author of original report

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I am not listening to anymore of these negative remarks about me & the name calling, I have not called anyone names so I don't appericate people calling me names.

Its all right for blacks to start racism discriminate agaisnt whites, but white people aren't suppose to say nothing. Well I am not keeping quiet & people can call me a racist all they feel like.

People don't know the situation so how can they call me a liar they should not be allowed to post comments if all they are going to do is call people names.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#46 Consumer Comment

Are you really this retarded?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Your Mother was the patient after her injury. SHE would have her information...not her former employer. SHE was required to provide the proof, not her former employer.

Again Charles...in order to collect Unemployment in Georgia, she must be physically able to work. Her injury prevented that. Nobody knows what your excuse is. She would have to file for Workman's Compensation, NOT Unemployment.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#47 Author of original report

To robert

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

It was there fault the accident happend also they are suppose to pay workmans compenstation, but they made up this lame excuse that my mother didn't fill out a patients medical record.

And they made up alot of other things that where not true, my mother did file a claim with the workmans compensation claim but they where fighting it. That is why they came up with all these lies.

It was there fault my mother got the injury but even if the injury wasn't your fault they still do not want you to be working there so they fire you.

You have to get a lawyer to redeem your rights this was a work related injury but you know how things are these days.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#48 Author of original report

My story is straight

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

My story is straight I am sure they are many others this has happend to in georgia, the board of reviews had treated people unfairly. It needs to be brought out.

There probally have been many people screwed out of there unemployment from the board of review, & hearing officer. How could they say my mother failed to file out a patients medical record without the employer sending proof.

The unemployment office denied her unemployment due to this excuse, its just a lie because my mother had gotten an injury. This is why the employer had the 3 withnesses lie during the hearing.

Because they had no document.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#49 Consumer Comment

Yet more lies and racism.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

So now blacks caused this mystery injury? You really can't keep your lies straight, like in your progressive frivolous report where you alleged sued, allegedly won money, yet 2 years later claim they ripped you off. Which is the lie there? The alleged lawsuit that you couldn't afford and allegedly won or that they allegedly ripped you off and rightfully wouldn't pay a bogus claim that you are lying about?
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#50 Consumer Comment

Keep your story straight

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I went to the Georgia government site looking for the info you claim is there. It is not.

In fact, since you now claim your Mommy was let go after being injured, she would not qualify for unemployment compensation anyway. She would hve to be physically able to work to get those funds. Her actual claim would have to be filed under Workman's Compensation. Since she could not do her job due this "injury", she would not be entitled to Unemployment, and the employer would be well within their legal rights to terminate her employment.

Those of us who hold/have held jobs know all about these things. It must be really tough being a white guy nowadays, with all the rest of the people against you all the time.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#51 Author of original report

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

My mother had this job for 8 month's with no problems, but until she had the injury was when she was terminated. People have the nerve to say what they say to me. It doesn't matter if I was there.

My mother had no problems until she had her injury also when the employer gets withnesses to gang up & lie I don't believe there side, its funny atlanta guy the black people told my mother they had been there for years without being fired.


Why is it black people never have any trouble or get fired but they always fire my mother for no reason, they had all this planned to get ride of my mother.

I know when they start treating my mother unfairly when they all gang up & start lying so my mother had no chance of winning unemployment, the employer & the withnesses where just saying anything to keep my mother from getting unemployment.

Looks like they suceeded. But I can't wait to see when they crash & burn.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#52 Author of original report

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

This is to atlanta guy I do not care anymore if you don't believe me, your not me & you do not know the whole situation. I don't care if you defend the unemployment office.

I really don't care, buy reporting these experinces this will help others in this situation being treated unfairly. This is why employers get away with this abuse.

People do not know me so how can they judge saying that what happend isnt true, johns comments where rude & hateful so where atlantaguys.

But this is there point to cause me more grief, I do not care anymore that is how fed up I am!. What john & atlanta say isnt true anyways.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#53 Consumer Comment

That's right

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

That's right , Charles. You appear to have a lot of difficulty differentiating between fact and fiction. Additionally, you have no business whining with frivilous post after post after frivilous post on this board, when there are REAL people, with REAL problems posting. STOP WITH YOUR WHINING !!!!
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#54 Consumer Comment

You blow alright

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

but it ain't "wistles" - whatever they are unless that's your pet name for men. Whistle blowers call to attention actual 'fact'. Something all of your frivolous complaints seem to lack. You were not at your mommy's employ (if it was even her and not yourself) so you don't know what really happened. So, by trying to state 'fact', you are again lying which is nothing new for you. Your attempts to blame people of other ethnicity is also a lie and racism as you have stated she/you injured herself/yourself. Clearly she/you could not do the job as required and was released. Has nothing to do with what you want to make a racist incident that does not exist. Which is also nothing new.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#55 Author of original report

I have a right to wistleblow

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

When the employee is out 3 from 1 to 4 the employer & 4 withnesses the employee has the right to object & rebuttal, but instead the board said very ugly that my mother prolonged the hearing.

Employees have the right to rebuttal but the employee is helpless agaisnt powerful people there is nothing the employee can do.

This is how employers prevail they lie, cheat, & steal, employers have to obey the laws just like employees do.

I have a right to wistleblow but the board of review is being unjustly unfair to people. My mother didn't receive a fair hearing my mother complained about the hearing officer.

All the board of review was concerned about was my mother had complained about the hearing officer, so they made sure they where going to rule for the employer.

The board of review lies about the employee & adds things & twist there words, that is why I made this complaint. But they can get away with wrongfully being unfair towards employees.

I don't care if they don't like being reported here I am one fed up person.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#56 Author of original report

To patrick

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

To patrick I know I was not @ her work, but how can you believe the employers accusations is here say. My mother had no problems until after her injury she had been there 8 months I already know they are lying about things.

Why would the employer waste all there time & energy gathering up those withnesses & tell them what to say, & lie. That is just here say they are 4 agaisnt 1, the employer made sure to get those withnesses to lie.

They could not produce the document of the patients medical record they accused my mother not signing, no employer has ever accused my mother of not filling out a patients medical record.

So this is how I know they are lying, my mother would not risk getting fired buy not doing this its just a bold face lie.

This is why the employer had those withnesses to testifie agaisnt my mother, if they are in court & they lie they could be found guilty of commenting purgury for lying under oath.

But people these day's get away with commenting purgury.

They lied they know they did.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#57 Consumer Comment

Question for Charles

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

Charles,

I have a legitimate question for you. Why do you continue to file RipOff Reports for things that happened to your mother? I mean, she's a grown woman and can file her own reports, right?

Were you there at her place of employment everyday? Were you there the day she got injured? Were you there at the unemployment hearing?

If the answer to all of the above is "no", then how can you objectively file a report about this? All you have to go by is what your mother tells you. That is called heresay and is not considered fact.

Why not let your mother file reports for things that happen to her. That way you can spend more time regurgitating your old reports about Schneider, Social Security, Phenix City Police, Progressive Insurance and the drivers of Phenix City and Columbus.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#58 Author of original report

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Also robert you said both sides are allowed to speak @ the hearing well the hearing officer did not give my mother that chance, she kepted interupting her & agreed everything with what the withnesses said so how is this being fair.

Also the board of review said my mother unnecessarily prolonged with the hearing so how is this allowing both sides to speak. The employee has no defense & when they are in this type of situation they feel helpless, with everyone ganging up on them.

I do not care what people say on this site they do not know the whole situation this is why the employee always lose, because they are going agaisnt people who are in power & the employer & the other co-workers.

They still have a job also my mother said one employee had been there for years without being fired. One word I know what is going on corruption.

Employees don't have a chance because they are out # from 1-6, so they don't have a chance of winning all people have to do is lie about you.

I hate it when people gang up on one person this is far from over. I could careless about the board of review they are nothing but jerks, if they don't like what I have to say I don't give a damn.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#59 Author of original report

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Also robert you said both sides are allowed to speak @ the hearing well the hearing officer did not give my mother that chance, she kepted interupting her & agreed everything with what the withnesses said so how is this being fair.

Also the board of review said my mother unnecessarily prolonged with the hearing so how is this allowing both sides to speak. The employee has no defense & when they are in this type of situation they feel helpless, with everyone ganging up on them.

I do not care what people say on this site they do not know the whole situation this is why the employee always lose, because they are going agaisnt people who are in power & the employer & the other co-workers.

They still have a job also my mother said one employee had been there for years without being fired. One word I know what is going on corruption.

Employees don't have a chance because they are out # from 1-6, so they don't have a chance of winning all people have to do is lie about you.

I hate it when people gang up on one person this is far from over. I could careless about the board of review they are nothing but jerks, if they don't like what I have to say I don't give a damn.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#60 Author of original report

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Also robert you said both sides are allowed to speak @ the hearing well the hearing officer did not give my mother that chance, she kepted interupting her & agreed everything with what the withnesses said so how is this being fair.

Also the board of review said my mother unnecessarily prolonged with the hearing so how is this allowing both sides to speak. The employee has no defense & when they are in this type of situation they feel helpless, with everyone ganging up on them.

I do not care what people say on this site they do not know the whole situation this is why the employee always lose, because they are going agaisnt people who are in power & the employer & the other co-workers.

They still have a job also my mother said one employee had been there for years without being fired. One word I know what is going on corruption.

Employees don't have a chance because they are out # from 1-6, so they don't have a chance of winning all people have to do is lie about you.

I hate it when people gang up on one person this is far from over. I could careless about the board of review they are nothing but jerks, if they don't like what I have to say I don't give a damn.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#61 Author of original report

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Also robert you said both sides are allowed to speak @ the hearing well the hearing officer did not give my mother that chance, she kepted interupting her & agreed everything with what the withnesses said so how is this being fair.

Also the board of review said my mother unnecessarily prolonged with the hearing so how is this allowing both sides to speak. The employee has no defense & when they are in this type of situation they feel helpless, with everyone ganging up on them.

I do not care what people say on this site they do not know the whole situation this is why the employee always lose, because they are going agaisnt people who are in power & the employer & the other co-workers.

They still have a job also my mother said one employee had been there for years without being fired. One word I know what is going on corruption.

Employees don't have a chance because they are out # from 1-6, so they don't have a chance of winning all people have to do is lie about you.

I hate it when people gang up on one person this is far from over. I could careless about the board of review they are nothing but jerks, if they don't like what I have to say I don't give a damn.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#62 Author of original report

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Yes robert in the georgia unemployment handbook which states the employer has to prove what they are accusing you of.

The withnesses where not creditable my mother had no defense you don't know the whole situation robert. Everyone was agaisnt my mother the hearing officer, employer & the 3 withnesses & the board of review.

They sure do take advantage of people who has no defense, just because the jobs belong to the employer do give them the right to lie to keep you from getting unemployment.

And yes the employer has to provide prove which states in the unemployment handbook. The employer had the withnesses lie because they had nothing, it was because my mother had a injury.

My mother had no problems until she had her injury she worked with them for 8 months. from 02/07/-10/2007.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#63 Author of original report

To robert

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Also robert just because the jobs belong to the employer does not give them the right to do has they please, or lie to keep you from getting unemployment.

My mother has a cause agaisnt them sense they did not provide any prove of there allegations or the document they said my mother didn't sign.

My mother has also contacted a wrongful termination attorney.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#64 Consumer Comment

Interesting Comment..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

"I am not telling everything what happen on this site"

That pretty much sums it up. I bet you are leaving out the things that don't help your case. The problem with that is that you can do that here, but in hearings BOTH sides are allowed to speak. Perhaps the other side had proof for their story and did not lie, and your "witnesses" were actually not credible.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#65 Author of original report

To robert

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I don't have to grow up & don't give me that crap that the job's belong to the employer.

The employer has no right to lie about you they did not provide any prove of there allegations & also the board of review did review all the facts just what they wanted to see.

I am just tired of this mess the board of review lied in there decision to rule infavor of the employer, so I going to wistleblow on there corruption.

The employer did not send in proof of there allegations what they accused my mother of doing wrong. Also the hearing officer is suppose to be fair, my mother had no witnesses.

The hearing officer was on the employers side, the employer had those withnesses lie cause they could not produce the document they said my mother failed to sign.

The board of review people does not treat people fair nor does the hearing officer. Employers think they prevail lying about employees robert well liars never will prevail.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#66 Consumer Comment

Grow up Charles

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

The former employer does not have to prove anything. The former employee does. The job belongs to the employer, not the employee.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#67 Author of original report

Board of review denied for reconsideration

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The board of review denied for reconsideration. The employer had those 3 withnesses lie during the hearing the board of review did not consider consider anything with what my mother said.

My mother will know appeal it to superior court, sense the board of review & hearing officer was unfair. I am not telling everything what happen on this site only that the board of review was very unfair.

Its amazing employeers can lie & have the other employees lie & get away with it. They are probally laughing we got somebody know.

My mother has also contacted a wrongful termination attorney she is not going to let this go because they lied they know they lied.

The board of review people always rules infavor of the employer regardless if they didn't have any prove.

My mother will keep copies of all the decisions from the hearing officer & the board of review people, & the transcript showing how the employer had lied.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#68 Author of original report

Liar's never prevail

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Liar's will never prevail the board of review people ain't being fair to people, they said my mother received a fair hearing this is also another bold face lie.

The other side had withnesses which they all got to gather & lied & produced no evidence it even say's in the unemployment handbook if the employer, cannot produce evidence they have to pay unemployment well not these day's.

They did not produce they document they accused my mother not signing my mother has a right to any evidence she is being accused of so how can the unemployment office say my mother did not file a patient's medical file correctly.

So they denied my mother's unemployment so my mother appealed it & had a hearing the hearing officer was unfair & was prejudice also saying my mother had no withnesses to back her up, her statement was not creditable.

The truth is they are all liar's my mother has a copy of the transcript with all there lies to give to a lawyer to sue them, my mother has been treated badly enough she is so fed up she is thinking of retiring.

I say they can piss of there lies & unfairness will catch up to them one day, you just don't treat people like this & accept to alway's get away with it. I hope they pay the price for what they have done.

Liar's will never prevail I hope the board of review people lose there high paying job's from how many victim's they screw each year!
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#69 Author of original report

The clinic said they would prevail

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Recently my mother worked @ a clinic treating people who had kidney problem's @ a aialysis clinic.

My mother had this job for 8 month's she had an injury to her hand & she reported it to workman's comp, also they accused my mother of not filing out a patient's medical record.

The clinic never produced this document & yet the unemployment office denied my mother's unemployment, in the unemployment handbook it states the employmer must proof they didn't.

So how can the unemployment office say my mother failed to document a patient's medical record, my mother has alway's documented any patient's medical record & has never been accused of this.

This was a lie because of her injury & they made sure she was not going to get unemployment, the employer had other co-worker's lie about my mother & the hearing officer believed them.

The board of review people said my mother received a fair and impartial hearing, this is not true.

The hearing officer agreed everything with what the employer had to say agaisnt my mother.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#70 Author of original report

The hearing officer is suppose to be fair

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The, hearing officer was not fair either, my mother has to also appeal

this decision to the supreme court. Sense, my mother is out of work

how does the unemployment office accet her to pay back the u

unemployment money. Can, anyone answer this. The, hearing officer

is suppose to protect peoples rights & help them if they don't have any

help. The, hearing officer said my mothers side of the story was not

creditable. The, hearing officer is suppose to protect the employees

rights. The, hearing officer was unfair towards me mother due to the

lies from her former employer. Employers, can lie about u & get

withness to make u lose your appeal this is what happend in my mothers

case. In, the appeals handbook it states, the hearing officer is

suppose be fair to the employer & employee, & not judge the employee.

The, hearing officer was agaisnt my mother due to what the employer

said during the hearing, in the handbook it states that the hearing

officer. Well, the hearing officer already had there decision made to

rule agaisnt my mother because of all the (lies) the employer said, &

they did not provide any proof that my mother had violated anything.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#71 Author of original report

The hearing officer is suppose to be fair

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The, hearing officer was not fair either, my mother has to also appeal

this decision to the supreme court. Sense, my mother is out of work

how does the unemployment office accet her to pay back the u

unemployment money. Can, anyone answer this. The, hearing officer

is suppose to protect peoples rights & help them if they don't have any

help. The, hearing officer said my mothers side of the story was not

creditable. The, hearing officer is suppose to protect the employees

rights. The, hearing officer was unfair towards me mother due to the

lies from her former employer. Employers, can lie about u & get

withness to make u lose your appeal this is what happend in my mothers

case. In, the appeals handbook it states, the hearing officer is

suppose be fair to the employer & employee, & not judge the employee.

The, hearing officer was agaisnt my mother due to what the employer

said during the hearing, in the handbook it states that the hearing

officer. Well, the hearing officer already had there decision made to

rule agaisnt my mother because of all the (lies) the employer said, &

they did not provide any proof that my mother had violated anything.
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.



Ripoff Report Legal Directory