Complaint Review: Georgia Health Services

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ramon Ferguson — Riverdale Georgia United States of America
Georgia Health Services
1120 15TH Street, Augusta, Ga 30912 Augusta, Georgia United States of America

Georgia Health Services Samuel D. Macomson, Allison Buccann Hogan Operation on my L4/ L5 disk. Ther agreement was to remove the disk away from a nerve, and was later told the disk was taken out by Dr. Macomson. this operation took place November 2004, and as today I Augusta, Georgia

I had an operation on my L4-L5 disk November 2004. my doctor was Samuel Macomson. I have been under doctors care since the operation with a wheel chair, walker, canes and a host of nerve, pain medications. Now with the V A  Hospital I was informed that this doctor did not performmy operation that an intern operated on me, I had filed a law suite on the wrong person. The hospital has written a letter stating that my statute of limitations has expired, this is not true.  my case in the Macon Courts were filed on a timely manner, I was notified by the Courts in 2010, that my case was dismissed ,so I have to file for a appeal. I have tried contacting many lawyers to look into my case. I have not received any response, only call legal aide services. Please help me close this matter if possible

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-Health-Services/Augusta-Georgia-30912/Georgia-Health-Services-Samuel-D-Macomson-Allison-Buccann-Hogan-Operation-on-my-L4-L5-d-1016121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia Health Services