Complaint Review: Georgia Leisure

Georgia Leisure
2397 Mall of Georgia Boulevard Buford, Georgia United States of America

Georgia Leisure Did Not Honor Their Warranty, Buford, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fictitious Customer/ Disgruntled Competitor

Unfortunately I was pressured into buying a overpriced hot tub from Georgia Leisure by the pushy sales staff.  I became really angry when I shopped their competition found a similar hot tub for thousands less. So I called Georgia Leisure and inquired as to why they are so much more expensive, and the cashier Tony said it is because of the "GREAT" warranty.

Well, that "GREAT" warranty DID NOT come in handy when my pump went out a month later. Tony said that the pump was a moving part and not covered under warranty. I became angry and then he hung up on me. I will be contacting my lawyer to sue them, but wanted to warn any future hot tub customer NOT to buy from Georgia Leisure. BE SURE TO SHOP AROUND!

Swindled Customer,

Tammy Simmons

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-Leisure/Buford-Georgia-30519/Georgia-Leisure-Did-Not-Honor-Their-Warranty-Buford-Georgia-968453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia Leisure

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fictitious Customer/ Disgruntled Competitor

AUTHOR: Georgia Leisure/ Tony Simmons (Owne - (United States of America)

This report against my company by "Tammy Simmons" is a complete hoax and fabrication.

This report was actually submitted by a local competitor named Rec Warehouse by an employee named Andrew Doebler in an attempt to cast an unflattering shadow over our good company name in order to negatively affect our bottom line and reputation.

I have review all of our detailed client records in order to verify the name "Tammy Simmons" and have found no transactions related to this name. But the name "Tammy Simmons" looks a lot like my name "Tony Simmons"!

We take customer service extremely seriously, due to the fact that most of our business is from repeat customers and word of mouth advertising, and demand that the author provide some proof that the transaction/event ever really happened.

We pride ourselves on our "No Pressure Sales" and I find it absurd that this alleged client claims that they were pressured into a making a large ticket purchase from us. And it is our company policy to give a FULL refund or charge back our client's credit card if they are not completely satisfied with their purchase. We would have simply canceled their order before it is was even delivered.

Our company has a stellar record concerning customer service and has won numerous awards recognizing our high standards. All of the hot tub brands that we sell come with a full 3 year warranty with NO COST repair or replacement on all moving parts including pumps and motors.

The picture that is attached to the report is NOT a brand of hot tub that we sell. All of our hot tubs are foam filled and it is obvious by the picture included that one in the report is NOT. I have enclosed a picture of the insides of our hot tub so you can see the quality and construction difference.

We have never been contacted by "Tammy Simmons" or any legal representation regarding this matter.

I am extremely proud to operate a very reputable casual living and recreational product store in the greater Atlanta area.

If there is an issue that need my personal attention please contact me directly.