Complaint Review: Georgia Lending Group

• Submitted: Sat, March 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 03, 2007

• Reported By:Coquille Oregon
Georgia Lending Group
191 Oeachtree St. NE Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-909-9135
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Georgia Lending Group - Jonathon Olsen - Mike Adams ripoff The company ripped me off for $1,000.00 Atlanta Georgia

I was looking for a lending company online. I was contacted by Jonathon Olsen of the Georgia Lending Group. I was told that I was a high risk but if I put 10% down I could get a loan for $10,000.00. Me being desperit I fell for it.

I then was contacted by Mike Adams. He told me my application was flagged for id theft and that he had to do some research. He said this should take 3 to 15 days. 10 minutes after his call I tried to call him back with more info. I have not been able to reach him, and he has not returned any of my calls. This was 3 weeks ago. I then found this site and figured out I was ripped off.

I am hoping that enough people go to the Attorney Generals office with thier complaint. This company needs to be put out of business now.

Donna
Coquille, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2007 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-Lending-Group/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Georgia-Lending-Group-Jonathon-Olsen-Mike-Adams-ripoff-The-company-ripped-me-off-for--237947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia Lending Group