Complaint Review: Georgia Medical Institute

• Submitted: Mon, March 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2011

• Reported By: kcross — Jackson Georgia United States of America
Georgia Medical Institute

Georgia Medical Institute Everst Institute, Carinthians College Took my money and gave me no education Internet

I went to GMI from Sep of 04 til May of 05. Paid almost 100.00 a month and still have a student loan to pay for from Sallie Mae. I studied hard, had a full time job and a family. Thinking I was going to provide for my family being a Dental Assistant.I had to help them find me an externship. They said " We will help you find a job". They sure knew how to lie to you when they got your money , then they didnt know who you were. I tried to find a job, but when they saw that I went to GMI, I wasnt looked at anymore. I didnt find out they were not accredited until I was there for a month. The time alloted time to change your mind. They changed staff so much you did not know who your instructor was going to be from day to day.So now I am stuck with a piece of paper that isnt worth anything and a lown from Sallie Mae that I cannt afford to pay back.The little man sure does get it stuck to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2011 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-Medical-Institute/internet/Georgia-Medical-Institute-Everst-Institute-Carinthians-College-Took-my-money-and-gave-me-711240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia Medical Institute