Complaint Review: Georgia Men's Clinic

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: lgradysr — Douglasville Georgia
Georgia Men's Clinic
1 Glenlake Pkwy, Suite 700 Atlanta, Ga. 30328 Internet United States of America

Georgia Men's Clinic Dr Kevin M. Hornsby MD $1,028.00 later and no lasting results along with no co-operation. Internet

Sept 2012, I visited Ga Mens Clinic in Atlanta where I was left waiting for 45 minutes between treatment and consult. Also what they guranteed happened, I had an erection in the office from a shot they had given me. They said to not sit or lay down while having this erection but to walk around and stand only which I did what they said.

I paid $1,028.00 to the slick car salesman talking guy wearing a Doctors coat. He wasn't the Doctor.
It took the Doctor only 2 minutes to check my groin area and determined I was fit.

After getting home and trying the shot, I had the erection but to my surprise, only during walking and standing. I lot it quickly when I sat or lay!!! Several conversations took place with representatives of Clinic but they couldn't find a solution!! Finally one told me to use a cock-ring that I must have some kind of blood leak back out of my penis each time I sat or lay. I told him I didn't pay 1028.00 for a cock-ring but he said he could do nothing.

I then talked to one of the car salesman explaining the situation going on for months now. We bantered back and forth with him constantly telling "no refunds" because I signed a no refunds agreement. But the real issue was the product didn't work like they said and they offered no solution further to my problem.

I feel there should be some consideration for the fact that medically I did not qualify due to my leaking blood condition. And someone should show a little more concern than they have. I suppose other steps will be necessary to get the necessary help.

Larry G
(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-Mens-Clinic/internet/Georgia-Mens-Clinic-Dr-Kevin-M-Hornsby-MD-102800-later-and-no-lasting-results-along-w-1036093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia Men's Clinic