allowances

• Reported By: pissedtish — Georgia USA
Georgia Motors
843 Roswell St Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Georgia Motors William RUN STAY AWAY! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! Marietta, Georgia

IF I COULD PUT 0 STARS I WOULD. MY WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

Recently I went out to Marietta to Georgia Motors because I needed a reliable car.The ads on Craigslist seemed to be appealing. I met with the owner, William and he seemed very busy! Once he finally made time for me, he showed me some cars. We drove a couple of cars and then I picked out this Nice LOOKING Acura. I gave him my down payment and I signed some paperwork and finally after several hours, I was on the road.

NOT ONLY DID I IMMEDIATELY HAVE TO GO TO THE GAS STATION SO I COULD AT LEAST MAKE IT HOME, BUT ALSO I got on the highway and then not 15 minutes after I left the Lot, the car started shaking and then stopped running. I called William and told him what happened, HE WOULD NOT EVEN GET A TOW TRUCK FOR ME!! I WAS STRANDED ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY! HE SAID HE WOULD NOT FIX IT and that he was too busy right now! The car needs a transmission and I cannot afford to repair this so called "great car". That's what William said that it was a Great Car!| I cannot believe I WAS SWINDLED! THEY obviously DO NOT CHECK OUT THEIR CARS BEFORE SELLING! THEY TELL YOU LIES about how great their cars are before they GET YOUR MONEY!!!

STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AS YOU CAN! TELL YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS SO THEY DON'T GET SCREWED BY WILLIAM!

I will be contacting the Governor of Consumer Affairs, The Secretary of State, and every agency that will listen to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2011 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-Motors/Marietta-Georgia-30060/Georgia-Motors-William-RUN-STAY-AWAY-THEY-WILL-RIP-YOU-OFF-Marietta-Georgia-802239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia Motors