Complaint Review: Georgia Motors

• Reported By: Aaron1986 — Warner Robins Georgia United States of America
Georgia Motors
1881 Watson Blvd. Warner Robins, Georgia United States of America

Georgia Motors Don't Waste Your Money Warner Robins, Georgia

Georgia Motors is the biggest rip off ever.  I bought a car on September 17, 2012 and 3 months later it died.  I kept it maintenanced but that did not matter.  They sold me a hunk of junk.  I sent my brother-in-law there to look at a car and he got lucky because the car that he looked at had a dead battery.  This sent a sign to him not to buy one.  I wished I had gotten that sign.  Now, I am down to one car and it is inconveniencing my family.  Never buy anything there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-Motors/Warner-Robins-Georgia-31093/Georgia-Motors-Dont-Waste-Your-Money-Warner-Robins-Georgia-985059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia Motors