Complaint Review: Georgia Pest Patrol

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Nicole — Milton Georgia United States of America
Georgia Pest Patrol
2451 Cumberland Pkwy., Ste. 3623 Internet United States of America

Georgia Pest Patrol Brent Oguin sent contractors from Verminators, took large deposit, set up traps outside, didnt complete job Internet

*Author of original report: Georgia Pest Patrol completed the job

Nicole, Milton, GA

Georgia Pest Patrol advertised their services on Craigslist. The owner, Brent Oguin, personally came out to the site with his hired technicians from Verminators - Wildlife Evictions. The technicians inspected our home thoroughly and showed us just what they would do to solve our squirrel problem.

A written estimate was given with all information. I researched the company and they appreared to not be a fraud. They really made me feel that they were going to get the job done.

The technicians came back from Verminators.  They had been at our home installing trap tunnels and sealing the gutter line for several hours. They even sanitized the attic to rid of the rodent feces.

Once the completed the job, Georgia Pest Patrol collected half of the deposit, gave us a lifetime warranty and assured us that they technicians would be back out to finish the rest of job, after the rodents were gone.

My husband called for them to explain everything that was done and they have not returned anymore phone calls and we still have a problem and out of $1,200.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 05:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-Pest-Patrol/internet/Georgia-Pest-Patrol-Brent-Oguin-sent-contractors-from-Verminators-took-large-deposit-set-915627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia Pest Patrol

Georgia Pest Patrol completed the job

AUTHOR: Nicole - (United States of America)

I wrote a report about the owner of Georgia Pest Patrol.  There was a good outcome to what I thought was a bad situation. After reading a ripoff report on his technicians and still hearing something in our attic, I became extremely nervous about the exterminating services being a Craigslist scam!

The whole idea of giving that type of money and things weren't completed....let's just say I felt I had to stop this from happening to other consumers.  Well, my apologies to Georgia Pest Patrol for jumping to conclusions.  You kept your word of ridding our squirrel issue and the technicians ended up completing the job. I will definitely refer your services to other consumers.