Complaint Review: Georgia Power

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: GeorgiaPower — Valdosta Georgia United States of America
Georgia Power
2311 North Patterson Street, Suite B Valdosta, Georgia United States of America

Georgia Power a Southern Company Georgia Power Ripping Off My Small Business Valdosta, Georgia

I have two meters for my small business.  One side we rarely use, the other side, we are here part-time.  In December, my office was CLOSED for two weeks, when I received my Georgia Power Bills, they were double what they should have been on the side we use, the side we rarely use was MORE than the side we use when we are here!!!  When I questioned Georgia Power, they claim they have installed "smart meters."  Well, so far, their SMART METERS have ripped me off!!!  You see, the days when the MOST electricity was supposedly used...were weekend days when we are NEVER open!!! Who do I talk to?  I get nowhere with Georgia Power, they regulate themselves???  Disgusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-Power/Valdosta-Georgia-31602/Georgia-Power-a-Southern-Company-Georgia-Power-Ripping-Off-My-Small-Business-Valdosta-Geo-1012407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia Power