Complaint Review: Georgia United Metal Works LLC

• Reported By: TheChamp247 — Atlanta Georgia
Georgia United Metal Works LLC
1906 Roger Lake Rd, Lithonia,GA Atlanta, Georgia USA

Georgia United Metal Works LLC David Junk Car Rip OFF Atlanta Georgia

I found this number on the street saying cash for junk cars. I called it they set a appointment for that evening. This white guy came out to look at the car and made a offer of $300 my husband accepted it and he wrote the check. I desposited the check in our account and wouldn't you know the check was "no good". We tried calling the number back from my husband phone and they would not answer so I called from my phone David picked up the phone. I explained to him what happened he claimed he needed the check number I told him you don't need a check number when you look on your computer to see what checks  went through and what check didn't. These people are scamming a lot of people out here doing there has to be away we can get put them out of business. David will not answer the phone of course since he has my number in his phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-United-Metal-Works-LLC/Atlanta-Georgia/Georgia-United-Metal-Works-LLC-David-Junk-Car-Rip-OFF-Atlanta-Georgia-1064879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia United Metal Works LLC