Complaint Review: Georgia United Metal Works LLC

• Reported By: D. Pruitt — Rex Georgia United States of America
Georgia United Metal Works LLC
1906 Rogers Lake Road Lithonia, Georgia United States of America

Georgia United Metal Works LLC (A SCAM) Lithonia, Georgia

On October 24, 2012 I got information from a flyer on buying junk cars. There was a number on the the flyer. So I called, a lady answered, I explained that I had a 91 Nissan Maxima that I wanted to remove from my driveway. I asked how much will they pay for it. She answered anywhere $225 and said that the tow truck would be there around the early evening time. Later that evening the tow truck arrived to make the pickup. My wife ask will he be paying in cash and he said no check, and my wife told me and I took the check to my bank the next day and deposited it and now my acct is over draw and I can't get in touch with anyone to see about getting my money replaced I've tried to call and the voice box is full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-United-Metal-Works-LLC/Lithonia-Georgia-30058/Georgia-United-Metal-Works-LLC-A-SCAM-Lithonia-Georgia-970643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia United Metal Works LLC