Complaint Review: Georgia United Metal Works LLc

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: specialkay — Decatur Georgia United States of America
Georgia United Metal Works LLc
1906 Rogers Lake Road Lithonia, Georgia United States of America

Georgia United Metal Works LLc Came out took my van and gave me a check for $300. Check was no good. Lithonia, Georgia

I called the company from a sign on the street.  They came to my house and gave me an estimate of $300 for my vehicle a dodge caravan.  I took the check to the bank and there were no funds in the account.  They have not returned any of my phone calls.  This happened on November 3, 2012.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-United-Metal-Works-LLc/Lithonia-Georgia-30058/Georgia-United-Metal-Works-LLc-Came-out-took-my-van-and-gave-me-a-check-for-300-Check-w-977822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia United Metal Works LLc