Complaint Review: Georgia United Metals Works LLC

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: JC — atlanta Georgia United States of America
Georgia United Metals Works LLC
1906 Rogers Lake Rd Lithonia, Georgia United States of America

Georgia United Metals Works LLC The company worker picked up a 86 chevy spectrum car as junk, a check was made out in the amount of $175.00. Deposited the check in my account insufficient funds. I have made several calls to company, Lithonia, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Rip Off

On September 01, 2012 an advertisement picking up junk cars on Buford Hwy. I called the number, an individual answered. I asked questions about the service. He said would come out and give a quote once he inspect the car. The address was given and the individual came and inspect the car. It was a 86 chevy spectrum. He quoted $175.00. I agreed and a check was given to me. I deposited the check and later my bank norify me. Insufficient funds in the company account. I called several times. A recording which instrut me to leave a message I did. No one has called me back. It has been two weeks now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-United-Metals-Works-LLC/Lithonia-Georgia-30058/Georgia-United-Metals-Works-LLC-The-company-worker-picked-up-a-86-chevy-spectrum-car-as-j-946527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia United Metals Works LLC

Rip Off

AUTHOR: Ronneshia - (United States of America)

Georgia Metal Works LLC Company

On October 3, 2012 I sold this company a 2004 Buick Century Custom. I contact them for thier service. After looking at there advertisement on a truck also. I called a tow guy came out inspected the car and gave me a quote of $350.00. I agree and then he then wrote me out a check for that amount. After going to four different locations to cash this check. I came to find out that he had checks that were return for no funds. I called and called got nothing. I have talked to driver of truck and he said that i was the 4th or 5th person this week that this has happen too. He also said that he is not longer going to work with this company because he don't want to involved with this kind of mess. AND HE BULLSH*T ME AROUND..... HIS NAME IS TORRANCE.