Complaint Review: Georgia department of labor

• Updated: Sat, November 05, 2011

• Reported By: Georgia resident — United States Georgia USA
Georgia department of labor
2943 North Druid Hills Road Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Georgia department of labor I have been receiving unemployment money for the past year know this month the department of labor stopped my payments because i had done this when i first applied they already know who i am Atlanta, Georgia

The georgia department of labor i just don't get them.  They are hard to understand why they do things. I have to prove "AGAIN" i am a legal United States citizen & i was born here.  They stopped my payments until they receive my bank notary & send in my documentation.  I am just stressed out haven't slept any for two nights.

I don't think its fair they put people threw this.  Who are trying to get by.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2011 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgia-department-of-labor/Atlanta-Georgia-/Georgia-department-of-labor-I-have-been-receiving-unemployment-money-for-the-past-year-kn-795473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgia department of labor