Complaint Review: Georgio Gifts

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: martin — Irvine California United States of America
Georgio Gifts

Georgio Gifts georgiogifts.com Took my money but never shipped my item. No contact info on site. ignore numerous emails. Internet

On March 21, 2012 I saw an item on dealzmodo for the complete Harry Potter DVD boxed set for $29.98. Knowing that my daughter would love it I ordered it. Transaction went through smoothly and I received a confirmation email. 12 days and counting and order still says processing, my card has been charged and i have no merchandise.

Website has no phone number, the number listed on my credit card transaction is disconnected and they do not return email. Still look like they are accepting orders for merchandise. dont know if anyone is getting their items.

I even looked up a phone number using the WHOIS LOOKUP and that is disconnected too.

STAY AWAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgio-Gifts/internet/Georgio-Gifts-georgiogiftscom-Took-my-money-but-never-shipped-my-item-No-contact-info-on-862968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgio Gifts