Complaint Review: Georgio International, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: tyracon5 — Northfield Ohio United States of America
Georgio International, Inc.
2710 Del Prado Boulevard South Cape Coral, Florida United States of America

Georgio International, Inc. SCAM!!! Have not heard back from any of my E-Mails sent and have not received my Product. South Cape Coral, Florida

In late March I purchased the Harry Potter Complete 8 Disc DVD Collection. Once I received my conformation email, I figured that the tracking number and my item would arrive within the week. After about a week with no tracking number or any other email telling me that my product was shipped, I decided to email the company to see if maybe they just forgot to send it or if something was wrong. I waited another week to hear back. When I Checked their website, I realized that they had posted that they have been having problems with their server, and said they would be responding to their email over the next 24 hrs. so I gave them the benefit of the doubt once again and waited another 2 days. Once I did not hear back, I emailed them a second time. It has not been over 3 weeks and still no return messages and or response, plus no Item yet. This seems to be more and more looking like a scam, but how can a business get away with something like this? This is not only cruel and illegal, but also can start discrediting other online selling sites as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgio-International-Inc/South-Cape-Coral-Florida-33904/Georgio-International-Inc-SCAM-Have-not-heard-back-from-any-of-my-E-Mails-sent-and-h-868130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgio International, Inc.