Complaint Review: Georgio gift ideas

• Updated: Sun, May 27, 2012

• Reported By: yothedro — Hartsdale New York USA
Georgio gift ideas
2710 Del Prado Boulevard South Internet United States of America

Georgio gift ideas Georgio International, Inc. Did not fill order Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Does Not Ship Orders

*Author of original report: Update to Georgio Gift Ideas Rip-Off

I should have read the Rip-Off report before I ordered from these guys!  I ordered 'Game Of Thrones' complete 1st season DVD set, with free shipping on,  April 3rd, 2012.  Delivery was promised in 7 - 10 days.   As of April 22, 2012 I have not recieved the DVD set nor have I recieved any answers to my questions which I have filed with their on_line customer support.  I am now realizing that it's usually better to pay alittle bit extra and for shipping & handling and order from a reputatable establishment (Amazon) then to place orders from these fly-by-night places.  Don't place any order from these guys if you value your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Georgio-gift-ideas/internet/Georgio-gift-ideas-Georgio-International-Inc-Did-not-fill-order-Internet-Internet-872143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Georgio gift ideas

Does Not Ship Orders

AUTHOR: yothedro - (USA)

Do not under any circumstances place an order with this company.  They do not ship and will rip you off.  I placed an order with them on April 2nd.  It's now May 28th and I have not received my order.  All attempts to contact them, reach their alleged customer service, or get them to ship my order have failed.

Update to Georgio Gift Ideas Rip-Off

AUTHOR: yothedro - (USA)

I ordered 'The Games Of Thrones' season I DVD set with free shipping on April 2, 2012.  I mailed them a check, which they cashed on April 12, 2012.  It it April 29, 2012 and I still have not received my order.  They have an on-line customer service for file inquiries & complaints but they have ignored the three inquiries that I have posted to their site, so there is no way to get in touch with them or to get any response from them.

My order is listed as 'processing'.  What are they waiting for?  DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDERS WITH THIS COMPANY!  They will rip you off.  Better to go to Amazon.com and pay the higher price.  At least Amazon.com is reputable and I have never has a problem with them or any orders I have placed with them.  Lesson learned.  Do not place orders with these Amazon.com wannabes.