Complaint Review: Gerald Allan Hennessey

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2017

• Reported By: anotherfraudvictim — California
Gerald Allan Hennessey
Internet, California USA

Gerald Allan Hennessey AKA Gerald HennesseyAllan Hennessey Does not pay vendors Internet California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Someone “Anonymously” claims to have provided a service but never got paid, OK but FRAUD?!

I am someone who provided a service and never got paid.  If you would like to serve him but cannot find him I can tell you exactly where he is today.  -Even better, if you are looking to arrest him.  He is at this very moment at the RV park in Huntington Beach on the PCH by Beach Blvd.  He is with Chelsea his wife who is apparently in on the fraud as well. His kids and 3 dogs are with him (two small rats and a brindle pitbull). He has a black 4 door Mercedes.  He was also there about two months ago and based on his travel patterns, he drives between there and Tacoma about that frequently.  The stay at this RV park is limited to about 2 weeks I believe.  If you are with the authorities, I would like to help you bring him to justice.  Don't take the law into your own hands, make sure he is put away for a long time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gerald-Allan-Hennessey/Internet-California/Gerald-Allan-Hennessey-AKA-Gerald-HennesseyAllan-Hennessey-Does-not-pay-vendors-Internet-1062901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gerald Allan Hennessey

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Mr. Hennessey - (USA)

Someone “Anonymously” claims to have provided a service but never got paid.

I find interesting the lack of details regarding this person’s claim as to what service was provided, and what amounts are owed and to whom?

Mr./MS. Anonymous instead seems to focus on attempting to provide descriptive details about my WIFE [“who is apparently in on the fraud…” (what fraud exactly?!)] and family to “help out the authorities” or “if you are looking to arrest him.

What Fraud is being claimed EXACTLY in the alleged overlook of a bill payment or invoice, for a service provided on credit, (where the “provider” did not require payment at the time service was performed) that cannot be indentified because the claimant prefers to remain anonymous as to ANY details of the service provided, amounts claimed to be due, or details on how to pay.

For the record, My sweet wife Chelsea and I in our 5+ years of blissful marriage so far, ARE NOT, and HAVE NOT BEEN at any time "on the run" from the authorities, justice, or the law.  If that was the case, we would have been found long ago, as our family is very publicly involved in our communities, both online and offline.

Further, We ALWAYS pay ALL our bills timely, and forgive others for being late!

In my 10 years of Real Estate Investing, I have come across some who, for unknown reasons have chosen to be my enemy instead of my friend.  Other investors, sellers, past employees, past friends, and even Real Estate Agents are all included in the realm of possibilities as to whom could have posted such a negative report that provides ZERO DETAILS in support, that only operates to falslely slander the reputations of others.

SHAME ON YOU MR./MS. ANONYMOUS!