Complaint Review: Gerald Blaire

• Reported By: Sirjana — Kathmandu Internet Nepal
Gerald Blaire
29840 Worley Ct, Internet United States of America

Gerald Blaire They cheated me financially worth USD $8000. Internet

Here is the detail I want to inform you that I have been cheated by one Australian company called Classic Recruiting Company Australia, US company Royal Cruise Line Company & Solicitor of US. We linked with them by email, after that only we came in Phone contact. They told us that they are a recruiting agency of Royal Cruise Line Company US and they made a contract between us the lady who is dealing with us is Ms. Christen Swanson (from Australia) after some time the US company's HRM Mr. Gerald Blaire start communicate with me. And according to our contract we send the payment to visa processing agent amount is $ 8000 (US Dollar)

Now, after transferring the payment they are just being contact less which seems they are scammed . Here below is the address of that companies. I am writing this email in order to get some help from you to refund my payment and punished that companies. Here is the Company Address below:

1. CLASSIC RECRUITING COMPANY AUSTRALIA FLOOR 2, WOLLONGONG SMALL BUSINESS COMPLEX P.O.BOX:  1156 UNANDERRA TEl: +612- 8011- 3890 FAX: +612- 8011-3891  Email: hrm@classicalrecruiting.com ----------------------------------------------------- 2. Royal Cruise Line Company (United State Address) Tel: +442081230329, +442081230612 Company Address: 27430 Main Street Highland, California   United Kingdom Address: Manchester Business Park 3000 Aviator way Manchester, M22, 5TG UK  Email: gblaire@groupmail.com & infor@royalcruiselines.us --------------------------------------------------- 3. Head Chamber Immigration Attorneys & Solicitors 247 warrenton Drive, Houseton, TX 77024-6626 United State of America Tel: 1-360-450-3584

1-801-403-0691  Email: mariehoward@

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gerald-Blaire/internet/Gerald-Blaire-They-cheated-me-financially-worth-USD-8000-Internet-915929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gerald Blaire