gesture

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: GeraldV — Schuylkill Haven Pennsylvania
Gerald Felise
511 Deiberts Valley Rd Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania USA

Gerald Felise Eagleville Properties Hard Equity Financing Extorted Up Front Funds Based on issuance of a fraudulent misrepresented Letter of Intent Schuylkill Haven Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Class Action Law Suit Against Hard Equity Financing??

Hard Equity Financing Miami FL, after receiving detailed information on collateral supported by comparables and an MAI Real Estate Appraiser opinion letter, issued a Letter of Intent conditioned on verification of data submitted.  In addition to a upfront funds an additional fee for expedited service was submitted.  These exchanges and documentation were handled by a commissioned agent broker for Hard Equity Financing.

Well after the expedited service time frame approximately 2+ weeks from submission, a series of email exchanges and phone call attempts to Hard Equity Financing ensued by myself and their agent broker.  We finally received a response denying/rejecting the loan due to some alleged 0% growth statistic.

Myself and the broker spent an additional week attempting to get an explanation for the non-discernable rejection and the return of the fees submitted.  The agent broker claimed he had never experienced any rejection as issued by Hard Equity for my application and a full refund of monies was in order to wit he made repeated requests to Hard Equity which went unansewered.

A communication finally came back from a Hard Equity Financing "Human Resource" individual requesting additional personal information from me, but absolutely no response to any of our requests for the return of our funds which were "one hundred percent refundable!"  To this date we never received the "promised" refunds even the expedited service funds paid for a service we never received.

This entire transaction was handled through interstate mail.  I intend to pursue all avenues available to me to acquire my extorted funds and file complaints with the appropriate State and Federal authorities as well as an civil suit to recover my extorted funds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gerald-Felise/Schuylkill-Haven-Pennsylvania-17972-9158/Gerald-Felise-Eagleville-Properties-Hard-Equity-Financing-Extorted-Up-Front-Funds-Based-o-1065096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gerald Felise

Class Action Law Suit Against Hard Equity Financing??

AUTHOR: Infinity Investor Group - ()

I too fell victim of Hard Equity Financing, and my story is almost identical to yours and is not worth repeating.  Additionally, I have been in touch with someone in Nebraska that was scammed by them as well.  I am not sure how many people you need to file a class action suit, but I do believe that will be the only way to stop this company from scamming others.

I am not sure exactly how to go about this since we are unable to provide contact information on this site.  Perhaps an attorney can be the instrument to get us all together.