Complaint Review: Gerald Redmond

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Robby — Arlington Texas
Gerald Redmond
5250 town and country blvd Frisco, TX 75034 Arlington, Texas USA

Gerald Redmond Hired me to power wash 19 horse trailers at the FTW Stock Show & Rodeo and then knowlingly wrote me a hot check for $375 Arlington Texas

Gerald Redmond called me inquiring about me pressure washing some 19 horse trailers for him at the FTW Stock Show and Rodeo for the upcoming weekend.  I mentioned that I would only be rinsing them off after the highway trip to get there.  I quoted him $375 and he said would bne in touch.  I mentioned at that time that we required half the money up front.  He did not have a proble with that.  Come Friday he called be now he refused to pay the half up front I ws requesting.  His argument was that I could potentionally skip town and not show up to do the work after receiving the money.   Looking back now I know why he said that.  That's what he he has done to people.

Anyways, we did the work he asked us to do.  And he wrote me a check in the amount of $375 just like he had promised.  All was well.....or so I thought.    HIS CHECK BOUNCED SKY HIGH!  Now I cannot get him to answer me or return any calls or text messages.  He owes me $405 and I've have been told he was at funeral out of town, that he was too busy to talk, but mostly I have not been able to talk to him.

Only after being victimized by him did I think to run his name online.  I quickly discovered the real Geroge Redmond esd no onr likr hr claimed.  Now ai'm seing all the storie behind this scum bucket.

Please help me with his whereabouts.  I need to pay him with a visit.  His website is no longer and his business address is not where it say sit is.  This guy is the worst of the worst!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gerald-Redmond-/Arlington-Texas-76016/Gerald-Redmond-Hired-me-to-power-wash-19-horse-trailers-at-the-FTW-Stock-Show-amp-Rodeo-1122872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gerald Redmond