Complaint Review: Gerard Ahler

Gerard Ahler Pro-Line Commercial & Industrial Construction Mahopac, New York

*Consumer Comment: Gerald Ahler Judgment dockets

*General Comment: Evidence of the Rip-Off

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tthis report is not true

In 2009, hired Mr. Gerard Ahler, a New York contractor for a roof repair project in the Bronx.  An advance deposit of $126,080 was provided to him for a steel roof.  Months passed and no work was done.  Followed up with contractor only to have him request more money is needed citing costs overrun.

Immediately, I canceled the project and requested the deposit money returned.  He promised that he would return the money.  But after three months for correspondence of calls, emails, faxes and certified letters.  The contractor provided me with only a $5,000 check.

In addition, the property was abandoned with public safety violations, summons, court appearances and fines.  The vendor took the advance payment with no intention of a steel purchase or anything regarding my project.

Gerard Ahler is unscrupulous contractor with ways to capitalize on the misfortunes of those who are honest.  Please protect the public from this shoddy contractor who took payment without completing the agreed upon project.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gerard-Ahler/Mahopac-New-York-10541/Gerard-Ahler-Pro-Line-Commercial-Industrial-Construction-Mahopac-New-York-991016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gerard Ahler

Gerald Ahler Judgment dockets

AUTHOR: Big A Fuel - (USA)

I originally filed this report in 2009. Since then this guy has not shown up to court hearings, hid his equipment and refuses to settle on this judgment.  Since he has my report is without merit and feels 'so sorry' for me, I have attached evidence of the rip-off in this update.

#2 General Comment

Evidence of the Rip-Off

AUTHOR: Big A Fuel - (USA)

I orginally filed this report in 2009. Since then this guy has not shown up to court hearings, hid his euipment and refuses to settle on this judgment.  Since he has my report is without merit and feels 'so sorry' for me, I have attached evidence of the rip-off in this update.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tthis report is not true

AUTHOR: Gerard Proline - ()

This person that made this report in my opinion tried to extort me and my company when he realized he didnt have the money to complete this job and all materials were delivered and demolition was completed as his photos show.

The original deposit was not $126,000 it was $60,000 and when it was exausted paying demo he paid additional checks untill he had bank problems.

He wanted money back because bank was in process of foreclosing and we agreed to sell remainning material which was left at his location to find out it was missing.

He recieved a check from the company for the difference between what all the construction costs and material added up to. But for this individual who wouldnt even state his name or phone number because he knows he is wrong and just trying to smear my name.

I have been doing business for three decades and this is the only smear report out there is proof in itself that this is BS. I have been doing business with fortune 500 companies and government entities for decades and still provide high quality service to all my accounts.

If this is true about my company and myself why arent there any more around.

This person Al should really take a look at himself. Tell me who owns the property in question now?