Complaint Review: German Auto World

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Stacey — Boca raton Florida United States of America
German Auto World
2165 W Atlantic ave Delray beach, Florida United States of America

German Auto World Joseph & Victoria Barmichael STAY AWAY>>>YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF Delray beach, Florida

*Author of original report: Scumbag owners

*Author of original report: Terrible service

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Inaccurate Report

DO NOT go to this place unless you want your car to be there forever and get charged for things that were either not done or you didnt need. I have had my car there twice, I wasnt sure about the first incident but I had my suspicions. When I returned for the second time to have some mechanical work done I had my vehicle looked at by a friend that is a certified mechanic, I knew exactly what I needed and when I when to pick up my vehicle I was floored by what they said I need and had already claimed they did the repairs without any authorization from me. The owners wife Victoria told me it was 2700.00 for brakes, cabin filter and transmission service, also and oil change. I was taken again and could get my vehicle unless I paid in full. This place is a scam, they were in miami and got closed down, I found this out after doing some research on them. Joe Barmichael who is the owner is a dishonest con artist and will tell you whatever it takes to screw you. I understand they are currently being investigated by the Dept of consumer affairs and the IRS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/German-Auto-World/Delray-beach-Florida-33445/German-Auto-World-Joseph-Victoria-Barmichael-STAY-AWAYYOU-WILL-GET-RIPPED-OFF-Delray-956279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on German Auto World

Scumbag owners

AUTHOR: wayne - (USA)

My car was at this place for auto body work, the car was damaged in the front, Not only did this shop not put on all the new parts that the insurance company paid for but they even repaired parts that were supposed to be replaced. The owner Joe is a nothing short of a thief and I have made numerous complaints to different departments including the insurance company for fraud. They all belong in jail in that place, dont go there, you will be sorry.

Terrible service

AUTHOR: John - (USA)

I was also a victim of this dishonest business. I went there for service on my BMW and was told 3 different prices by Jennifer who I think is the owners daughter. When I picked the vehicle up it was 400.00 more then I was told and the girl up front claimed she had told me this before doing the repairs. I do not recommend this place, they are shaddy and rude and will find a way to screw you

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Inaccurate Report

AUTHOR: German Auto World Service - (United States of America)

After reading the report about our company we wanted to see how the consumers concerns could be resolved. We did research and found no supporting documentation. We couldn't find the name nor the services reported in our data base. We request the consumer provide proof of their allegations. We welcome the opportunity to address the consumers concerns.