- Report: #936048
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Germantown Reproductive Health Services
Germantown Reproductive Health Services13233 Executive Park Terrance Germantown, Maryland United States of America
Germantown Reproductive Health Services Voice of Choice, Todd Stave Illegal Dumping-Documents revealing confidential patient information,Bloody refuse, Germantown, Maryland
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Documents containing private patient information, including photocopies of patient drivers licenses, information about birth control prescriptions, and detailed information about a 15 week abortion for which the patient was charged $2200.00
2. Bloody refuse including bloody sanitary napkins and blue pads, some of which contained blood clots and possible human fetal remains.
3. Also dumped were partially full bottles of IV drugs that are classified as controlled substances and other drugs.
If this upsets you call the clinic at 301-353-9200 or 1 800 848-5471, Dr Lee Carharts office or Todd Stave, Landlord who also shares in the profits from this clinic, his tel numbers are cell no 202-677-4801, 301-424-5387, 301-251-0138,301-217-0830 or write to him at Todd Stave, 11401 Spiceoak Terrace, Rockville, Maryland 20850
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Germantown-Reproductive-Health-Services/Germantown-Maryland-/Germantown-Reproductive-Health-Services-Voice-of-Choice-Todd-Stave-Illegal-Dumping-Docume-936048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.