Complaint Review: Get Banged Salon Boutique

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ricki — Nationwide United States of America
Get Banged Salon Boutique
1532-9th avenue SE Internet United States of America

Get Banged Salon Boutique Gillian Mickelow COMPULSIVE LIAR, HEROIN ADDICT, SEX ADDICT, ADULTERER, INSANE, CRAZY Internet

*Consumer Comment: GILLIAN MICKELOW LIAR AND FRAUD

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You must be disturbed

*Consumer Comment: Yeeyowza!

*Consumer Comment: Who's bat sh**t crazy??

Get Banged Salon  Gillian Mickelow

Watch out for this bat s**t crazy insane thief! While you are getting your hair shampooed she will get into your purse and sateal our money but that's nothing compared to the botch job she does to hair! She completely wrecked my hair and when I tried to have her do it again she refused to fix it. She is very obnoxious and arrogant for someone who is so insane and messed up on hard drugs, it is shocking how she gets away with it. Also, don't bring your boyfriend to the salon with while you get your hair done! She will shamelessly throw herself at anything with a pulse. She is a true hard core manipulator and a disgusting troll! Don't let her near your hair or your purse or your boyfriend!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-Banged-Salon-Boutique/internet/Get-Banged-Salon-Boutique-Gillian-Mickelow-COMPULSIVE-LIAR-HEROIN-ADDICT-SEX-ADDICT-ADU-1026140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get Banged Salon Boutique

GILLIAN MICKELOW LIAR AND FRAUD

AUTHOR: Tricia - ()

Gillian Mickelow is a disgusting narcisstic psycho drunk who only thinks about herself and so this report doesn't surprize anyone who knows her. Also, why on earth would Gillian Mickelow declare that the father of her child is a Meth head - Er, why were/are you around people with such hard core drug problems is the question and yes Gillian Mickelow was the same. She is a master manipulator to get what she wants and she wants lots of money for her drugs and endless alcohol.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You must be disturbed

AUTHOR: gillian - ()

It took me a week to finally be able to write a comment to defend myself of these atrocious and defaming accusations.  I am happy however to say that the author of this post will have her day in court with me and I will be suing both her and an BODY whom has assisted in writing untrue and disgusting reports of my "alleged" behavior toward this supposed client of mine.  Unfortunately its sites like these that allow the "consumer" to behave in a very unlawful way and for me to even get a post like this taken down will cost me a minimum of $2000.00.... kind of sounds like third party coercion to me, perhaps slight extortion? My lawyer will figure that out, I need not worry.  Let it be noted, I am also a "consumer."

What I do worry about is that the supposed "consumer" and author of this post can blatantly lie and defame my character or the character of my business without any proof.  I believe in freedom of speech, however, when one can find a site that will allow posts such as these then I sometimes wonder about the nature of a true HUMAN. Unfortunately I am left bewildered that the existence of these humans actually roam the earth.  Let me explain her.  She is probably around 19 years old, and books an appointment at a new salon selling a promotion on a well know Social Networking Site.  This appointment is booked for a 10 am on Saturday March 9th/2013.  At approximately 10:20 am we get a call from this "consumer" and she is running late.  We have patience at our salon and we say if she hurries we will accommodate her appointment, and with that her self entitled nature makes her believe then she must still have time to stop for a starbucks.  That's right, our scheduled client then shows up one hour and forty minutes late for her appointment and strolls to reception to check in for her scheduled haircut and color and gel manicure.  Now let me tell you, this is a Saturday afternoon and we are slammed.  There is no chance we can still do her scheduled cut and color but will most certainly accommodate her gel manicure.  Upon check out we charge her for her manicure along with the $50 cancellation/ no show charge and she was pissed.  She could not understand why we would be charging her for missing her appointment, it is clearly stated on our wall and our web site that all appointments missed or not shown for will be charged this fee.   Now if she would have shown up with a Starbucks coffee for her stylist who had now just decreased her Saturday earnings by 1/4th maybe I would have been a little more flexible, however this client did not even apologize.  Instead she threw her visa card at our receptionist and slammed the door on her way out and within an hour of her exit of our salon this post was made.  Coincidence?  I think not.

I would like to now defend this defamation and Libel of my character and the character of my business. The highlighted statement at the top of this page is beyond a defamation, it is utterly sick.  I believe the person who wrote this must be so great to describe because they are probably describing the person who stares back at them every day, themselves.  It is unfortunate that a site like this one creates a body for persons such as this author to create a cancer within a victim.  And this is how it will be treated in court.  Bat s**t crazy, I am not familiar with what that means because I feel sane and very logical for the most part of my existence.  I never shampooed this persons hair let alone colored or "satealed"  money from your purse.  Please learn how to spell and you did not have money in your purse as you paid with CREDIT.  Also, someone "insane and messed up on hard drugs" is currently driving a brand new Mercedes, has a dog that would eat you, runs a business that is successful and employs 6 women for 7 years and is a mother of two.  A thirteen year old amazing son and a nine month old daughter, and by the way, I am on Maternity leave so I am not sure how I could have, while not working, messed up your hair and then also refused to fix it.  Your "boyfriend" that I "shamelessly threw my self all over." Well like my dear friend Annie (for the record her real name unlike yours you chicken s**t) We are all sure he doesn't exist as he did not accompany you to our salon.  But let me tell you a little something about mine.  He is breathtakingly gorgeous, handsome, passionate, and my biggest supporter. I would not trade him in for anything let alone your make believe boyfriend.  "Troll"  Not to be vain, but I am not a bad looking lady, I take care of myself by eating healthy and exercising daily.  I also do not and will not do drugs.  Not that you (the author of this post) deserves to know anything about me, I will let you know that my thirteen year old son has been raised only by me.  He has not had the option of knowing a father as he is addicted to Methamphetamine.  It saddens me that you would even bring this sort of lie into a comment that could potentially be seen by my son.  He has gone through enough in his life and to potentially read this and think his mother too. Shame on you.  And for this I hope you get the Karma sent your way.  I would love to degrade and belittle you, but you are not worth those words and I believe most people are truly awesome, ( well except for you, you are a disgrace to your family, and mostly to yourself.) I hope this post gets taken down promptly and not by one of this sites "persons" contacting me to let me know that they can arbitrate this fraudulent post for a $2000 fee.  I hope that a person that is reading this post whom professionally works for this site will contact me and if not I will make sure that it is dealt with in court. This is not about me protecting myself but to protect my children, my staff and my family.  This site is disgusting.  Next time you want to file something against me contact the Better Business Bureau as they have ways that both consumer and business owner can properly handle and arbitrate any issue that may be at hand.  If you are a reader of this site, delete it from your browser.

Dear Author,
I am excited to meet you in court, the next 10 years of your life are going to be h**l.  I do not want financial gain, but I do want you to learn your lesson.  Never defame a person ever, it is illegal, unlawful and purely a true disgust towards your human nature.  You should be ashamed of yourself.

Gillian
My Real Name.

Yeeyowza!

AUTHOR: Jenn - ()

To whomever wrote this review I suggest you take a hard, long look at yourself.  Gillian is running one of the best salons in this city and has worked her a*s off to develop a great reputation not only with her clients but in her community as well.  Taking the time to write such slanderous, false and personal/hurtful things about someone you don't even know with the simple intent to ruin their business and livelihood is a testament to what a despicable  and ugly person you are.  Do you think Gillian wants her son to be reading this pile of horse s**t?  How about her mother?
Maybe you should let your mother read this horrible, bullying review so she can see what a terrible child she has raised.
I agree with the last comment...  I feel sorry that you've ruined your chance to be a client of Get Banged.
You're missing out... BIG TIME!
Love you, Gillian!  Every client out there has your back!

Who's bat sh**t crazy??

AUTHOR: Annie - ()

This has got to be the most far fetched, ridiculous review I have ever read.  ANYONE who has ever stepped foot in Get Banged or had the absolute pleasure of having Gillain do your hair would know that the reviewer is the beyond bat sh**t crazy one.
Just because Gillian is thin, gorgeous and beyond successful does not mean she deserves haters like you.  I own a business in Bridgeland and know first hand what an incredible business owner and stylist Gillian is and there is no way that anyone could be a drug user of any sort and run a business as successful as hers.
I feel so sorry that this reviewer has blown her chance to be a client at Get Banged and that her boyfriend hates her and felt the need to hit on Gillian but after reading this review there's no wonder why he doesn't like her.... I mean, come on... who would date someone this psycho?
Hope your hair falls out, you crazy, nasty waste of skin b**tch.
xoxox