Complaint Review: Get-Er Done Mower Repair

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: ElEffectivo — Pasadena Texas
Get-Er Done Mower Repair
402 Preston Ave Pasadena, Texas USA

Get-Er Done Mower Repair Took a Concrete saw there to get fixed. Was charged for new parts . Saw came out of the shop with the same problems it had. Took saw to a Authorized repair facility they opened it and confirmed that it had NO new parts or an original filter. We paid for top service and parts got burned by this place. The owners wife is very nice and sweet. The owner is nice when you are new business but if you come in with a n issue with something he fixed he starts cursing up a storm and yells at the customers. when I asked him about why he charged me for new parts and didn't install any he became VERY agitated got in my face and told me to get the F off his property. I plan on filing a BBB complaint and a lawsuit since he wouldn't refund any of the money paid. stay away from this place. there are others in Pasadena who do what they are paid to. I hope the owner learns from this experience and realizes that you don't operate a business that way. He knows who I am and how to get ahold of me. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AT THIS PLACE Pasadena Texas

Took a Concrete saw there to get fixed. Was charged for new parts . Saw came out of the shop with the same problems it had. Took saw to a Authorized repair facility they opened it and confirmed that it had NO new parts or an original filter. We paid for top service and parts got burned by this place. The owners wife is very nice and sweet. The owner is nice when you are new business but if you come in with a n issue with something he fixed he starts cursing up a storm and yells at the customers. when I asked him about why he charged me for new parts and didn't install any he became VERY agitated got in my face and told me to get the F off his property. I plan on filing a BBB complaint and a lawsuit since he wouldn't refund any of the money paid. stay away from this place. there are others in Pasadena who do what they are paid to. I hope the owner learns from this experience and realizes that you don't operate a business that way. He knows who I am and how to get ahold of me. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AT THIS PLACE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-Er-Done-Mower-Repair/Pasadena-Texas-77503/Get-Er-Done-Mower-Repair-Took-a-Concrete-saw-there-to-get-fixed-Was-charged-for-new-part-1159445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get-Er Done Mower Repair