Complaint Review: Get Gone Movers LLC

• Submitted: Thu, February 11, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Charter one — Jonesboro Georgia U.S.A.
Get Gone Movers LLC
Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 4042547827
  • Web:
  • Category:

Get Gone Movers LLC C.C. Get Gone Movers should be called BE GONE Movers LLC Alpharetta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Beware of Black Racist, Ex Convict, Torrey Coleman

*Consumer Comment: Get Gone Movers LLc

This the worst experience of moving I have ever experienced. I decided to move, and thought I would check around for the best rates. I found an ad, and called the number; as they advertised CHEAP Movers.  Always remember you get what you pay for.  I decided to schedule the move after talking to the guy who identified himself as C.C or something. I had to send him my date and time of the move twice, that should have been my warning. These guys are nothing short of hood rats. The appointment was at 10am, they finally showed up at 10:40am or so. They took the longest time forever moving me. They needed to stop after loading the truck to eat. Dumb and dumber showed up. One guy had no teeth in his mouth and the other didnt know left from right. I didnt know if they were casing the joint or not. They were sloppy and non professional. Not only did they damage several of my items, they also left some items at my old location.  If you should see a sign on the road ways in the Atlanta area, that says CHEAP MOVERS; RUN, RUN for your life. It is not worth saving a buck or two on your move.  It finally took a total of 10 hours, they had to make two trips and I just didnt want to argue. I paid the clown driving and decided to take a loss. I should dont want to see his horrific face again in life.  Always remember, you get what you pay for. It just isnt worth the time out of my life to file a claim. Ive moved on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-Gone-Movers-LLC/Alpharetta-Georgia-/Get-Gone-Movers-LLC-CC-Get-Gone-Movers-should-be-called-BE-GONE-Movers-LLC-Alpharetta-G-568300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get Gone Movers LLC

Beware of Black Racist, Ex Convict, Torrey Coleman

AUTHOR: StevenBudai - (United States of America)

The owner of this business is named Torrey Coleman. This person who posted under the name Torrey is a known ex convict and black racist. He goes onto the internet and advocates for the genocide of Caucasian people. He has been incarcerated for violent crimes. You can tell by the spelling of his rebuttal that he has a poor education. It is no surprise that the original complaint speaks of feeling uneasy with thugs coming late, sloppy and slow work, items getting broken and items being left behind at old home during moving process. If you are Caucasian and you use this moving service, you could be putting yourself and your family in harms way. Beware.

Get Gone Movers LLc

AUTHOR: Torrey - (United States of America)

Well My name is Torrey

I live in Acworth,Cobb County and I used Get Gone Movers LLC.Services. I scheudled the move January 15,2010. The Gentlemen worked for me and was 15 minutes late. But they did an Awsome Job. Infact they were a third cheaper than the Companies that I called.they did the job for a $175 Dollars! Other than companies that I called. Yes they Took there time and did the job and I will be using this service again. I called 404-254-7827. But the company helped me when It was a time of urgency and did not rip me off. Infact by the discount , I feel I made a good Choice.