Complaint Review: Get Me Funding Now

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: G. — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Get Me Funding Now

Get Me Funding Now Tina Conley, Latina Conley SCAM ARTIST * BOGUS CORPS - NO FUNDING, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Reports

Tina ConleyAND GET ME FUNDING NOW ....scumbag rip off artist. TINA - I WANT MY FUNDING THAT YOU PROMISED THROUGH YOUR BROKER NETWORK OR I AM GOING TO THE FBI. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUE WITH HER, PLEASE WRITE TO: (((email redacted))) I AM BUILDING A CRIMINAL CASE AGAINST HER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-Me-Funding-Now/internet/Get-Me-Funding-Now-Tina-Conley-Latina-Conley-SCAM-ARTIST-BOGUS-CORPS-NO-FUNDING-Inte-980666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get Me Funding Now

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Reports

AUTHOR: GetMeFundingNow - (United States of America)

This is funny... How can you file a report on my name and company? I dont even have a client named George Washington. Why hide your name if you are soo sure I scammed you? It sounds like you are trying to scam everyone who reads this. I dont even know who you are. I also told you when you emailed me, that if you tell me who you are we can see what the situation is about your file.  You said that I promised you funding? I dont know who you are and  if you know anything about my business. I dont promise any funding. I only build the corporations. I have a separate agreement for funding. I only get paid when and if I get you funding. So please tell me where you were scammed and when i promised you anything.