Complaint Review: Get-My-G/ Easy USA /50 Million /New Grants / GRG

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Get-My-G/ Easy USA /50 Million /New Grants / GRG
5348 Vegas Drive, Suite 866, Las Vagas, Nevada U.S.A.

Get-My-G/ Easy USA /50 Million /New Grants/ Grant Resource Guide ,GRG Charged my Bank Account $49.50 for 3 months under 3 different names after ordering New Grant CD for $4.70 Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered grant search educational software from Grant Resource Guide. Following this order I was charged $49.50 three times from three different sources: 50 Million (866-524-7488): EASY USA (800-841-9356) and Get-My G (866-524-7754). I never authorized anything other than the $4.70 for shipping The Grant Resource Guide CD which had no information on it. There was and an overdraft at my bank because of these three unauthorized charges . I was informed by the bank representative that these three sources were affiliated with the Grand Resouce Guide. When I went to the internet for information on Get MY G, I became aware that a rippoff report had already been reported.

Michele
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-My-G-Easy-USA-50-Million-New-Grants-GRG/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89108/Get-My-G-Easy-USA-50-Million-New-Grants-Grant-Resource-Guide-GRG-Charged-my-Bank-Acco-427569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get-My-G/ Easy USA /50 Million /New Grants / GRG