• Report: #391923

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Internet U.S.A.

Get-My-G Will Go Down!!! liars, schemers, international fraud INTERNATIONAL/ NATIONAL Internet

I checked ny bank account one day after not using my bank card for a few days and noticed there was a charge of $49.50 on my bank card, which made me go over into the red. I called my bank and was informed that this charge was made internationally by a company named Get-My-G. After waiting for the weekend and getting my card deactivated, I called the bank to get the telephone number. Once I called the number provided by the bank, I realized that it was replaying a message stating that my call would be answered in the order it was received. I then checked my account again and realized that there was a deposit of $50.49 to my account - afte I cancelled my card. My bank can't tell me anything; they can only credit my account and have me complete a piece of paper. I no longer feel safe.

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-My-G/internet/Get-My-G-Will-Go-Down-liars-schemers-international-fraud-INTERNATIONAL-NATIONAL-Inte-391923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get-My-G