Complaint Review: Get My Grant

• Submitted: Sat, November 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 22, 2008

• Reported By:Green Sea South Carolina
Get My Grant
5348 Vegas Drive Suite 866 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Get My Grant Get-My-Grant Is A Fraud Las Vegas Nevada Internet

I responded to an email about grants and gave my debit card number to get the information online for $1.95 but noticed on today it also charged me $58.61. This was not stated anywhere on the website, thus making my account overdrawn. I have got a telephone number(1-866-524-7754) from off my banking account information and called it, and have been on hold for more than 20 minutes. Someone has got to stop this ripoff.

Angela
Green Sea, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2008 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-My-Grant/Las-Vegas-Nevada-8910/Get-My-Grant-Get-My-Grant-Is-A-Fraud-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Internet-394034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get My Grant