Complaint Review: Get-My-Grant

• Updated: Thu, January 01, 2009

• Reported By:Antioch Illinois
866-524-7754 Internet U.S.A.

Get-My-Grant FRAUD: I am out $58.61 by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! Internet

I am returning to school for my doctorate. In researching for financial aid, I discovered this disk from the federal government for $1.95. It was to give you information regarding grants. It advertised grants and how much money is out there ~ you thought you were missing something if you did not try it. Then, if you liked it, you were to log online and "join" for the program to get more info on grants.

I did not like the CD; I put it away and did not think about it again. Then my charge card had a charge of $58.61 in November. In December, I again had a charge of $58.61, but under a different name, Easy USA Grants.

So how do I go about getting the money back from the federal government? That is 2 textbooks worth to me. Yeah ~ great way to fund your education ~ through grants ~ or NOT!

Antioch, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-My-Grant/internet/Get-My-Grant-FRAUD-I-am-out-5861-by-the-FEDERAL-GOVERNMENT-Internet-406915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get-My-Grant