helps

• Submitted: Thu, December 09, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 09, 2004

• Reported By:Ro Washington
Get Special Gifts.com
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Getspecialgifts.com - emarketresearchgroup.com ripoff bait & switch changed terms won't respond to emails Delray Beach Florida

Close to three months ago, I completed the survey and the required offers for the XM Radio as offered. Then I mailed the gift voucher to the address provided, then I received a very upbeat and encouraging email congratulating me on qualifying for the XM Radio as described.

It went on to say that the usual wait time for the gift is 4+ weeks, but, since they were way ahead of schedule on their work, I would receive my gift in three weeks or less. I waited a couple of weeks and then I checked the gift status on the site as instructed. I was shocked to se that my account now said that there was an error on my account and it wos going to be voided, I was instructed to contact customer service for an explanation.

I did so via email but there was no response, so I sent numerous emails over a 6 week period and never got a response to any of them. The only thing I got from get special gifts was the return of the gift vouchers as unclaimed mail. I sent the voucher certified, return receipt, but they let it sit in their PO Box for a month, until it was returned to me by Post Office. I sent another voucher by regular mail and several more emails and have never heard a word from them.

Jason
Olympia, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2004 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-Special-Giftscom/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Getspecialgiftscom-emarketresearchgroupcom-ripoff-bait-switch-changed-terms-wont-re-122141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get Special Gifts.com