Complaint Review: Get Your 720

• Reported By: Christopher_Hayes — Fort Riley Kansas
Get Your 720
Nationwide USA

Get Your 720 SCAM Westminster California

Ok, so here's the deal. I had called Get Your 720 to get some information on their process and costs. They were very respectful, but at the time, I didn't have the money to pay for it. They called, at least once a month, until I was ready to pay. They were always very respectful, and weren't pushy, so I thought they were pretty legitimate. So eventually, I paid for their services. I have recieved two of my three credit reports. I have called and left at least a dozen messages to speak to someone. I have emailed them, and still nothing. I can get a hold of someone to take more money and "upgrade" my account, but if I want to talk to someone about what's going on and give them the information to get started on my credit repair, no one wants to contact me. I only saw 3 bad reports on ripoff report, and thought maybe they were just a couple bad customers, but after dealing with this myself, now I know it's just that not a lot of people file a report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2014 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-Your-720/nationwide/Get-Your-720-SCAM-Westminster-California-1171872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get Your 720