Complaint Review: "Get a Grip by Bob"

• Submitted: Fri, July 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: Ginger Rogers — Naples Florida USA
"Get a Grip by Bob"
no address Naples, Florida United States of America

"Get a Grip by Bob" Bob Cannan He has a brochure at rehab, 2 bars for $89.00, free shower. He charged me $410.00 Naples, Florida

I was in a rehab center after back surgery, The Chateau in Naples, FL. My therapist game me his flyer, called "GET A GRIP". He came to my home to install grip bars in shower. He totally took advantage of me, just got home that day after a 4 1/2 hour surgery on my back. I was in a lot of pain, & he knew that. He insisted that I needed at least 4 grab bars & not the kind I wanted. He talked me into the most expensive! Instead of paying $89.00 (which he advertised) my cost was $410.00. He ripped me off big time. In his brochure he also included a new shower. It was a very cheap one & I didn't want it. He told me if I bought one I liked he would come back & install for free. I got one at Home Depo, haves called him every day & he just avoids me. The only contact I have for him is 2 numbers. 239-470-1478 & 1-866-grab-bar. I will report him to The Chateau! Is there anything you can do? Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-a-Grip-by-Bob/Naples-Florida-/Get-a-Grip-by-Bob-Bob-Cannan-He-has-a-brochure-at-rehab-2-bars-for-8900-free-shower-757994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Get a Grip by Bob"