Complaint Review: Get me on media

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: Craig Ballhagen — eagle Idaho United States of America
Get me on media
15260 Ventura Blvd, 20th Floor Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Get me on media Deceptive practices - consumers are biiled $59.00 for accounts that are not acitve. Sherman Oaks, California

Get me on media offers a 14 day trial offer and $59.00 per month after that.  Even though an account has not been activated they will continue to bill the customer.  Get me on Media KNOWS that accounts are NOT activated, but you continue to bill.  That is the scam.

They cleverly state that they have "no responsiblilty wheather the account is active or not".  Get me on Media calls the $59.00 permonth a "membership"?  Membership to what.  They could easily email customers with inactive accounts and alert them that they are being billed on a inactive account.  But you choose not to-that is how they make their money.

The final email I received from Get me on media was July 6th 2010 stating that my account is not active.  The final line of that email states "Once you have completed this third step (activation), we will begin to manage and monitor your account".

Sincerely,

Screwed again by another internet company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-me-on-media/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Get-me-on-media-Deceptive-practices-consumers-are-biiled-5900-for-accounts-that-are-n-696064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get me on media