Complaint Review: Get money tax service/Instant tax service/ Cleveland

• Submitted: Thu, February 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Drea — University Heights Ohio United States of America
Get money tax service/Instant tax service/ Cleveland
11309 Buckeye Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Get money tax service/Instant tax service/ Cleveland Sara Franklin (owner) Carol/ (manager) of get money tax services on buckeye,also Laquita from the E.Cleveland branch. I anitially went to get money taxes on 12/11 to apply for a advance loan with two of my last paystubs and was denied. Get money taxes filed me without my consent took $900 out for fee's.Spoke to the m Cleveland, Ohio

I annitially went to Get money taxes in East Cleveland Oh, in December for a advance loan and was denied. Therefor I had no obligation to come back and file my w-2's with thier company. However when I did recieve all my w-2's bye Jan/30/12  I went to go and file with liberty tax services and everything was good up until he tried to send my info to the IRS, only to find out that someone had already filed my ss number. So i went through the motions to do the paper work for idenity theft and prove my idenity.  Acording to the IRS my return was filed  1/8/12 and recieved back on 1/27/12. I found out on the fourth of Febuary that get money taxes had a check for me to pick up which was much less then i was supposed to be getting back because they didnt have any or all my w-2's just to paystubs taht i gave them when i applies for the loan that was it.Not only that they took out crazy fee's took $900 or more for a return that was acording to them 3,131. I would have never agreed with that, liberty only chaeged $250. Lond story sort the unperfesional employee's told me to speak with the owner Sara Franklin who is never available, so I'v been speaking with this manager bye the name of carol who assured me that this matter would be resolved in a timely fashion and it's been three weeks of lies          and carol has been very rude she hangs up on me and refuses to answer anymore of my questions.

I will be seeking further action!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-money-tax-serviceInstant-tax-service-Cleveland/Cleveland-Ohio-44118/Get-money-tax-serviceInstant-tax-service-Cleveland-Sara-Franklin-owner-Carol-manager-840116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get money tax service/Instant tax service/ Cleveland