Complaint Review: Getcafecup

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: DeAnna — East Bethel Minnesota United States of America

Getcafecup over charged and no way to cancel order. I saw television add, and chose to order over the internet. I order 1 set for $10..It kept asking me to up grade. I answered no to all. When my confirmation sc Internet

I saw the add on TV, offering 2 cups for $10.. I went to the web site to order. I entered all my information and ordered only one set of the cafe cup. The site kept popping up new screens offering me to up grade to gold mesh with a 3 year warrently, asking me to double my order, and than telling me that it's takes 6 weeks to process, but I could pay extra and recieve my order in 3 days.

I answered no each and every time. Next my order confirmation screen popped up, and instead of letting me confirm my order, it said my order had already been processed, and instead of the $10 plus shipping, I was charged $17.98 and $6.99 for shipping.

My receipt doesn't say what I ordered, Just Cafe' Cups Package. What package??? There was no way to cancel. I called the number from the TV advertizement, but they were closed. I did a web sure and found that other people have had problems with the office never being open to complain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Getcafecup/internet/Getcafecup-over-charged-and-no-way-to-cancel-order-I-saw-television-add-and-chose-to-or-989040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Getcafecup