Complaint Review: Getmefundingnow.com

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Terrance — Southfield Michigan
Getmefundingnow.com
www.getmefundingnow.com Atlanta, Georgia USA

Getmefundingnow.com Use my credit card unauthorized and i never received the funding she promised Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: We are talking about the NO Pg funding program

*Author of original report: You are a Liar

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You are a Liar...

Dont do business with this women. Turns to fine out these rip off reports are true. She is a big time liar and a professional con artists. Who thinks she is slick, but the games out. She makes promises she cant keep. Then she will stop answering you r phone calls also. I am currently having the police and attorney general investigate this matter. Yes i am an actually client, Tina. So dont say i am a broker. Looking at your other clients whom has filed complaints in the past. I can also proved that i was your client. So don't lie to make your self look good. Which is the only thing you are good at.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Getmefundingnowcom/Atlanta-Georgia/Getmefundingnowcom-Use-my-credit-card-unauthorized-and-i-never-received-the-funding-she-1047234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Getmefundingnow.com

We are talking about the NO Pg funding program

AUTHOR: Terrance - ()

We are talking about the No PG funding program here. The PG funding program isnt what we are talking about. So dont confused the two. Dont try to make it like you did everything you were supposed to do. Don t confused the 2. Because i have proof on everything. So don't try and twist the situation to your advantage. You completed that PG program so that isnt what i am complaining about and you know it.

So let's make that clear. You played games with the NO PG funding program and you never finished the program nor gave me the funding as promised. I have proof that the trades never showed like promised. So you don't need to download no approvals from personally guaranteed funding. That is a non-issue here and isn't what this complaint is all about.

You are a Liar

AUTHOR: Terrance - ()

The reason i did a charge back was because you are a liar. I hope all your clients see that you are full of it. You will definitely reap what you sow like i told you before. Your whole No PG funding program is based on nothing but lies and i hope you get busted my the authories. At home trying to figure out how to rip people off because you are in financial ruin yourself. Trying to make it like you are so connected. That is a bunch of bull..... And you know it.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You are a Liar...

AUTHOR: GetMeFundingNow - ()

I have emails where you have sent me saying to use your credit card... would you like me to attach them to this report...  I can .....

You saying I never got you funding... I can attach approvals to this report also... You have the nerve to come on here and say I am havent done what I said I would do for you after you charged back on my merchant account. Then begged me to keep working on your file. I cant believe you have gall to come on here and try to ruin my business when you have already ruin my merchant account.. You were trying to get me to get you the funding and you to keep your funds you were suppose to pay... Tell the truth.... Since you want to take this public I will be forced to put all your approvals and proof that I have done what suppose to be done.

As far as answering my phone I have sat with you on the phone at 10pm at night but you want to tell the lie I dont answer my phone....