Complaint Review: Getrv.com

• Reported By: mcwamerica — Patterson Louisiana United States of America
Getrv.com
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Getrv.com Getrv Ripped me off for $1000 Dallas, Texas

I would be willing to put my name up for a class action lawsuit.  They owe me $1000 and I have just been emailed by someone else who found me on (((REDACTED))) who is owed $8000.00.  I know of atleast two other people who are owed between 2500-5000.  I am not sure how the class action suit happens.  One lady who I have been talking to tried to do it a couple months ago but whatever lawyer she was talking to said we didn't have enough people.

I dont really have the time to do it myself by I am taking a list down of people who would be in if we could get someone to take the torch on this.  So right now, with the 2 people I see have posted here on ripoffreport plus myself and the two people I know we have about 5 people totalling over $20,000.  Best if everyone would file their own detailed Ripoff Report. Then once we have an attorney, they can make arrangements with Ripoff Report to have everyone contact the attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Getrvcom/Dallas-Texas-/Getrvcom-Getrv-Ripped-me-off-for-1000-Dallas-Texas-860964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Getrv.com