Complaint Review: Getspecialgifts

• Submitted: Sun, January 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, February 05, 2005

• Reported By:washington District of Columbia
Getspecialgifts
14545 J Military Trail P.O Box 361 #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Get Special Gifts Getspecialgifts ripoff failed to respond no redemption no communication Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Get special gifts emarket research group, boca raton fl internet marketing company called

*Author of original report: Get special gifts called

*Author of original report: Get special gifts called

Getspecialgifts said that they would give me a $75 gift card if I completed one fo their offers. I completed the offer, went to the redemption site and this is what it said:

Congratulations, You've Qualified!

Our records indicate that you have qualified for a $75 Visa Gift Certificate.

However we have not yet received the Gift Redemption Voucher for your account.
In order to receive your $75 Visa Gift Certificate, you must mail us the Gift Redemption Voucher.

1) Click Here to view your voucher

2) Print Gift Redemption Voucher

3) Update Contact Information
Please enter your contact information on the gift voucher.

4) Mail It!
Drop the Gift Redemption Voucher in the mail to us, and we will process it as quickly as possible.

Your gift should be on its way within 4 weeks. Thank you again for your interest in our service.

So I clicked on the link and saw the voucher, printed and mailed it to thier address.

I have mailed it in since November 11, 2004 and still have not received any response from them or from their customer service on January 4, 2005 - 8 weeks almost. So I sent a message to their customer service and printed off the voucher a second time and mailed it in again, this time being careful to include both the PO box number and the room #. I still have not received any response from thier customer service department, and I have not received the gift as promised. So, I sent them another message letting them know that I will report their company to the badbusiness.com website, and I hope that they will respond now and that their prospective customers will be aware of their practices.

R
washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2005 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Getspecialgifts/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Get-Special-Gifts-Getspecialgifts-ripoff-failed-to-respond-no-redemption-no-communication-129469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Getspecialgifts

AUTHOR: R - (U.S.A.)

Get special gifts called and said that they will be going ahead with the redemption. Their number is (561) 997-6484. This phone number is registered for a guy named Sidney Zuckerman. I'm hoping for the best....

Get special gifts called