Complaint Review: Getspecialgifts

• Updated: Wed, October 13, 2004

• Reported By:Vista California
Getspecialgifts
www.getspecialgifts.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Getspecialgifts I completed the offer required and 12 weeks later still no gift card They say they have not received the voucher I sent it ceritified and they signed it Internet

*Author of original report: Get Special Gifts

They offer a $75.00 gift card for completing one of their offers. I did that and still belong to the offer. They send me a voucher to print and send in. I sent it immeditately and that was 12 weeks ago. Still not gift card so I wrote them and they said it was not received. I also send another one certified mail and still they said they did not receive it.

I have wrote to them and complained so many time, they now don't have me in there system. They are a scam and they did not send the card. Now they have taken me off there system. I have never had this problem with other companies.

Peggy
Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2004 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Getspecialgifts/nationwide/Getspecialgifts-I-completed-the-offer-required-and-12-weeks-later-still-no-gift-card-They-96551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Getspecialgifts

Get Special Gifts

AUTHOR: Peggy - (U.S.A.)

Get Special Gifts did come through with there offer. It took 8 months but they finally sent the 75.00 gift card for Shell. I wrote them several times and they did not respond. I was really surprise to get it. I still would not get anything else started with them. It should have only taken two months, not eight months.