Complaint Review: Getspecialgifts.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2005

• Reported By:Costa Mesa California
Getspecialgifts.com
14544 J Military Trail, #189 DelRay Beach, California U.S.A.

Getspecialgifts.com Did not fullfill gift reward $75 Max DelRay Beach California

*Author of original report: 6/3/05 I will try Blockbuster again for assistance

*Author of original report: Response to Holly - If you and M. Ji cared, this issue would have been resolved by now.

*UPDATE Employee: Our Customer Service Number

I have tried BBB in Florida, go the number listed. Got answering service, left message, not returned called. Called Blockbuster Regional office to find out their 3rd party company is regarding rewards. No luck yet .. will continue until I find them.

BBB listed many DBA's hooked up with bug companies. Will explore Blockbuster for possible ways that they may be affected by affiliation/hijacking with/by this company. More to come

Stephanie
Costa Mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2005 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Getspecialgiftscom/DelRay-Beach-California-33484/Getspecialgiftscom-Did-not-fullfill-gift-reward-75-Max-DelRay-Beach-California-136623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Getspecialgifts.com

6/3/05 I will try Blockbuster again for assistance

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

Tried to call you again today and no reply.
I see that getspecial gifts has changed address again.
I will try the local law inforcement next.
Why can this not be resolved? Does Blockbuster know that you are dragging their name through the mud as well.
I will try Blockbuster again for assistance.

HELP!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

If you and M. Ji cared, this issue would have been resolved by now.

Antonio ??? called to follow up and asked for proof of offer completion for the gift certificate and he had that on 4/1. So I guess it's back to the BBB, Blockbuster,
Marketing Research Association for some help with this redemption.

Or maybe Holly dosen't work at "Get Special Gifts", "Incentive Reward Program" amongst the many other DBA.

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Holly and I am an employee for Incentive Reward Center. First of all I would like to mention that we value our customer base and take customer service to be extremely important to us. You have mentioned that you have not received a return phone call from our customer service department.

At the moment our response time is between three to five business days. So if you have made a call recently, please give us some time to get back to you. Again, your patience is greatly appreciated. I would like to take this opportunity to re-post our customer service number on this site.