Complaint Review: Gettel Toyota

Gettel Toyota
6214 14th Street Internet United States of America

Gettel Toyota Extremely poor quality service/maint at Gettel Toyota Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Kaizen Attempt

We purchased a new Toyota from this dealer.  The purchase experience was OK, but later, service quality was poor.  They didn't even test-drive the vehicle to see if the work was satisfactory - they left that to me.  On the second attempt, they finally fixed it.

I made the huge mistake of bringing my other car to them for body shop service and it is astonishing to consider that they take NO pride in their workmanship.  They initially said the car was finished.  It wasn't.  After bringing it back 3 times, I still have a car whose paint color does not match, there is overspray all over it and more.  They refuse to stand behind their work.  I expected more from a Toyota dealership.

My recommendation is to avoid this dealer at all cost.

If anyone out there doubts my critique, they are welcome to just take a look at the lousy job they did on my car before wasting hard earned cash on Gettel Toyota.

Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2011 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gettel-Toyota/internet/Gettel-Toyota-Extremely-poor-quality-servicemaint-at-Gettel-Toyota-Internet-770217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gettel Toyota

Kaizen Attempt

AUTHOR: Kaizen Team - (United States of America)

Dear maruskipper. In an attempt to correct any and all issues you may have with our organization, I would welcome the suggestion you have made that someone critique the repairs done at our dealership.  I would appreciate the opportunity to resolve these issues to your satisfaction.

As a group, the Gettel organization initiates a "Kaizen" effort  towards handling our customers complaints. Although we may not be perfect, I would like to show you how we have earned a very respectful and positive reputation within the Bradenton/ Sarasota community over the past 20 years.

Feel free to contact me directly so that we can schedule an appointment and resolve any mistakes that you may be concerned with in regards to our craftsmanship.