Complaint Review: Getty petroleum corp

• Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: Ant Lynn — Glendale New York United States of America
Getty petroleum corp
43-01 Boston Post Road bronx, New York United States of America

Getty petroleum corp, Getty marketing corp withheld $16,000.00 of a $23,000.00 security deposit bronx, New York

Getty Petroleum  ripped my now deceased father off. The district manager Ron Coletta told me that my father had $23,000.00 in security deposit, but he was only given back $7,000.00, being his heir I am entitled to the remaining $16,000.00. They told me He was owed nothing and when I asked them for a copy of the account information, they refused to send it to me. I believe not only do they owe me the balance, they also owe me the interest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Getty-petroleum-corp/bronx-New-York-10466/Getty-petroleum-corp-Getty-marketing-corp-withheld-1600000-of-a-2300000-security-de-584053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Getty petroleum corp