Complaint Review: GettyFans.com

• Reported By: J — United States of America
GettyFans.com

GettyFans.com GettyFans Can't deliver orders Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NEW OWNER at GETTYFANS

I purchased with GettyFans.com by buying the worldwide fans package. The promise of a money back guarantee is what made me put my usually very high guard down and buy into the gimmick. As always in life the old saying "if it seems to be to good to be true, it probably is" was something I should have remembered. I started getting a handful of fans, but they didn't come close to completing my order. Then the excuses started a couple weeks later. I didn't even care so much about getting fake Facebook fans (despite their claims of real Facebook fans) because I just wanted to increase my numbers, but I didn't even get that. I knew I wasn't going to get my entire order filled and they wouldn't give me even a partial refund. I did get some fake fans, but my entire order hasn't come close to being filled yet. This is either a very poorly run business or a complete scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GettyFanscom/internet/GettyFanscom-GettyFans-Cant-deliver-orders-Internet-Internet-809582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GettyFans.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NEW OWNER at GETTYFANS

AUTHOR: jeb979 - (United States of America)

I cannot speak as to how previous management handled this customer claim, but under new policy, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority at GettyFans.  Please contact me directly at info@gettyfans.com if this issue with your order was never resolved.  We employ new marketing strategies to ensure all fans are delivered and appropriately marketed to.  No fake fans are provided.