Complaint Review: Gevalia Coffee

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — conroe Texas U.S.A.
Gevalia Coffee

Gevalia Coffee Gevalia Kaffee Customer service ripped me off Internet

I received a Gevalia gift basket with caffeinted coffee. I tried to exchange for decaf but Gevalia customer service says I must bother the gift giver to do the exchange for me. After being on hold more than 20 minutes on three phone calls and never talking to an agent and after leaving 6 emails that were never returned, I would never do that. Starbucks would never do that. Any other American retailer would never do that. Imagine the day after Christmas if the giver had to do all of the exchanging? Ridiculous. They refused to do anything except try to sell me another basket at my expense. Let's see.... their coffee sucks compared to Starbucks. Their service is a complete rip off. Why do business with this crappy company?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gevalia-Coffee/internet/Gevalia-Coffee-Gevalia-Kaffee-Customer-service-ripped-me-off-Internet-845174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gevalia Coffee