Complaint Review: Gevalia

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 31, 2012

• Reported By: Chagrin Falls, Ohio — Chagrin Falls Ohio United States of America
Gevalia

Gevalia Don' sign up for their scam! Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Just for perspective

I signed up for the coffee maker and delivery service of their coffee. I could schedule out my deliveries and adjust the delivery as I saw fit. When I had not ordered coffee for a few months, they sent me one anyways. It was for $43.00, and had none of my selections. I called, wrote and kept trying to get someone with any authority. They started sending me collection  notices, I continued writing and calling and cancelled the service. Now, I'm getting letters from a collection agency. They must be very familiar with the problem because when I called, they prompted me to several selections. These prompts were for the Gevalia products only. One was, did you receive products that were Not Authorized. I hit that prompt and then they gave me a message that they would pass it on to Gevalia.

This company is obviously ripping people off and ignoring their own delivery policies spelled out at the beginning. I'm sure they figure that people will just keep paying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gevalia/internet/Gevalia-Don-sign-up-for-their-scam-Internet-Internet-891215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gevalia

Just for perspective

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I don't doubt you're having some kind of problem with Gevalia but I just want to say that we have been subscribed to Gevalia coffee service since the early 1990's somewhere and have never had a single problem.

I'm certain they are not perfect but it's a very good company and in our opinion their coffee is the best.  We don't drink anything else if we can help it.  Whenever we return from a vacation we always make a pot of Gevalia coffee before anything else.

Good luck, I hope your problem gets worked out.  It is not a ripoff company.